Notorious The Brothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Outcast 8s
Yesterday my V5 Notorious was delivered.

Looks awesome so far and got a little work to do and invest in a few upgrades.

Switched the POS Bumper and the rear skidplate.
And installed the 16T Pinion.
Servo seems to be a lot faster and the SLT3 Radio is a lot more responsive den the old one.

Today i give it a ride and hope i don't need the RPM-Arms which i got on spare.

The black body stays at home and the wheels,too. :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Spare the Black body for the Shelf, Yes. But use those Backflips. They are awesome IMO. Don't miss out on using them. Tape the inner wheel vents and vent the outside of the tires at the center tread at 3-4 places(1/8") holes. Balance them after one run to break them in as an option. Drive them for sure.:cool:

Spare the Black body for the Shelf, Yes. But use those Backflips. They are awesome IMO. Don't miss out on using them. Tape the inner wheel vents and vent the outside of the tires at the center tread at 3-4 places(1/8") holes. Balance them after one run to break them in as an option. Drive them for sure.:cool:
Of course.
I’m driving the Backlfips from the old one.

@Ollo do you plan on making this an on-road build? I’m not sure yet why it’s in this section of the forum. Great looking truck!
No i don't.
I´m sorry about that it was my first post and didnt place it right..i double postet this in another section and mentioned woodie to delete this one

Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

You're good! Nothing to feel sorry about. Maybe we can sway you to the dark side of speed-running someday...
;) to be honest i already thought about getting a Infraction.
it looks totally awesome and i think it could be a lot of fun drifting around

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back