Kraton The build starting today ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full Throttle R/C

Kraton v4 6s build
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
Build 1.0??
20191006_122917.jpg

Now seeing it all laid out this way, it feels like it makes a lot more sense to buy the parts you don't have from Jenny's. The only reason to buy a whole new truck would be to sell the parts you don't need and make back some of the money. One thing I didn't see are chassis braces. Which ones did you decide to go with?

Now seeing it all laid out this way, it feels like it makes a lot more sense to buy the parts you don't have from Jenny's. The only reason to buy a whole new truck would be to sell the parts you don't need and make back some of the money. One thing I didn't see are chassis braces. Which ones did you decide to go with?
I bought the HR Racing chassis braces. If I have any issues with them I'll go to Mitch and Craig @M2C?plus all the original part's I'll keep for weekend bashing trips for replacement of parts I break. That way I can run and record longer. Weekend trips to a place that's about 3hrs away. It's the ultimate bashing place ??

I bought the HR Racing chassis braces. If I have any issues with them I'll go to Mitch and Craig @M2C?plus all the original part's I'll keep for weekend bashing trips for replacement of parts I break. That way I can run and record longer. Weekend trips to a place that's about 3hrs away. It's the ultimate bashing place ??
HR ones have held strong for me since day one. You might want to send that pic to HR and ask for some sponsorship money?. At least they should have to throw you a bag full of stickers.

Have some wrenching to do grasshopper! ?
A ton of wrenching! After 5 hours I had to take a break. Had to experiment with shimming the rear RPM arms till I got em perfect! Then got the front diff bearings replaced and changed to 50k weight oil. The version 4 kraton diffs come shimmed from the factory?so far anyway. Built all four steering and rear hub assemblies with RPM arm's attached.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back