The day the Notorious went for a swim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find a head strap the easiest, wherever your looking is what is being recorded, it might feel funny with a phone strapped on your head.
Tried it once, but I don't know if the phone is pointed in the right direction. I recorded 20 minutes of the ground 10 feet in front of me once. Doh!

I'm about to watch the video on YouTube, and I'm already laughing as I read the title:ROFLMAO: You made that title just for me, didn't you Ed??

Absolutely, lol!

Christopher Columbus you are not my friend. lol
Gives a new meaning to the words "In The Drink"!

5 more minutes, but I know most of you will fast forward to the part you really want to laugh at. And for those of you who've been wondering how waterproof the Arrma's are, not enough to be submerged upside down for at least 10 minutes. That's how long it took me to find a stick, walk around the hill to get to where it was, and fish it out. Wheels were still spinning slowly when I got there. Lost my shoes in the mud twice, and had to carry that beast back over the crappy terrain to the road. What a day, live and learn. Now to the final episode.
Epic

Thanks for posting videos. Glad you did not have a total catastrophe. We should get you some water wings.
Maybe an inflatable raft and some hip waders ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back