The divorce sitting outside my office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'll get you through this just jot down some notes, now lets get started:

1. First off, take them out of the box, keep them in the office somewhere.
2. Bring them home one at a time
3. Do no seem happy or excited, she'll know right away. Act non-chalant like you're annoyed that its in the stupid house.
4. Tell her you're looking at it for him, act like you have better things to do, but its for your friend.
5. Throw it on the side and ignore it for 24 hours
6. After a few days take it out to play, after your session compliment her, cooking hair, shoes even if they're not new.
7. Say this "This makes me wanna do "(whatever she's been wanting you to do but you refused in the past)"

After that bringing in the other two will be no problem. :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂 I already got them in the house and put away. Smooth

My wife literally cried the last time I bought a new RC. So yeah, I went over board a bit. No more new RC vehicles for me. Just parts 😅
OK, you put it out there. Don't know if I'm thirsty for drama or what but...can you elaborate on your wife crying. What was the kicker for her or the reason? I'm not married this will help me keep it that way thanks in advance.

OK, you put it out there. Don't know if I'm thirsty for drama or what but...can you elaborate on your wife crying. What was the kicker for her or the reason? I'm not married this will help me keep it that way thanks in advance.
Well I have spent almost $30k in RC stuff plus other things mounting to like $60k. I think it's reasonable that she would feel that way. Luckily I work a lot and can clear $80k net per year, but I just can't keep doing what I'm doing. I have two kids that I have to take care. I am buying a house and I don't have a car payment, so I'm not a total idoit. But I'm half way there. Just to elaborate. You can have fun with a hobby and other stuff, but you need moderation. 👍. I've slowed down, so I'm on the right track. No more new RC vehicles for me 😅

I’m still laughing at stuff @Doom! said 5 pages ago. This guys going to kill somebody. I could go out like Mama Cass!! 🤣😂💀 (never read a Doom! post while eating or drinking…. It just might save your life!)

OK, I'll get you through this just jot down some notes, now lets get started:

1. First off, take them out of the box, keep them in the office somewhere.
2. Bring them home one at a time

Do you have to do this like introducing new fish in a tank? Like, keep them in their boxes, near the other vehicles, for a day or so, before opening them? To let them acclimate?

I remember we had a Discord server w some friends where we randomly said happy birthday to each other. Couple dozen times a year. That d be a good feature of this hobby to get new cars w this *excuse*
Nope. That smilinbri’s job. He keeps track of everyone 🥳 🎉

Well I have spent almost $30k in RC stuff plus other things mounting to like $60k. I think it's reasonable that she would feel that way. Luckily I work a lot and can clear $80k net per year, but I just can't keep doing what I'm doing. I have two kids that I have to take care. I am buying a house and I don't have a car payment, so I'm not a total idoit. But I'm half way there. Just to elaborate. You can have fun with a hobby and other stuff, but you need moderation. 👍. I've slowed down, so I'm on the right track. No more new RC vehicles for me 😅
Wwwwwooooooowwwww, I was really feeling bad after spending 5k last year. Thanks for making me feel better brother. Many blessings in you endeavors. I've been without purchasing anything for like ahhhhhh lets see, the F'd up Scorch order was the last one soooo...10 DAYS. Boiiiii am I itching.

Wwwwwooooooowwwww, I was really feeling bad after spending 5k last year. Thanks for making me feel better brother. Many blessings in you endeavors. I've been without purchasing anything for like ahhhhhh lets see, the F'd up Scorch order was the last one soooo...10 DAYS. Boiiiii am I itching.
I've spent around $6k just on my Outcast 8s and EXB K8S, so you are doing way better than me. Thanks. 😅

I was doing something similar to this video. The last one is ever worse than me for sure! But with 1:1 vehicles. It's related to DIVORCE :

I just spent 5 large in 5 mos. Not including breaking crap. I’ve got a problem. Lol

First step to recovery is to acknowledge there is a slight problem..

You're on your way!

On his way.... back to the hobby shop? :)
Lmao. I’m ACTUALLY going there! They are awesome people but I went horizon. They don’t care so it’s a look what I got and can I get a dual fan for this friggin soup can! 😂

On his way.... back to the hobby shop? :)

Some folks wonder aimlessly through their troubles ,in a drunken stupor..

At least he see where he's going.

Some folks wonder aimlessly through their troubles ,in a drunken stupor..

At least he see where he's going.
EDIT WARNING!!!! Add @Tex Koder to the list with @Doom! DO NOT read their posts while eating or drinking! IT JUST MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE!

No offence, but best comment by far!

Told my wife. Makes me look pretty good!

Thanks!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

If you guys ever need to stash some rigs I can shoot you my mailing address. :ROFLMAO:
The last two I bought, I had them shipped to my RC friend that lived a few miles away from here. But my wife is keeping an eye on how many I have. And the shelves are full too, so yeah, that's over 😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back