The divorce sitting outside my office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe your wife got two more Kraton at her office and she is wondering how she is going to smuggler them in as well!

So I guess you guys going to find 4 more one day!!!! 😂
After how many Kraton one should seek a doctor?
Is there a healthier limit?
😂 that’s the problem she’s a stay at home mom so she’s always there!🫣 watching everything!!! 🕵️‍♀️

Some of you need to work that pimp hand out! Keep that pimp hand strong for when she steps outa line. 😉

I had to look that up..

I had to look that up..
i will bitch slap you dave chappelle GIF

Some of you need to work that pimp hand out! Keep that pimp hand strong for when she steps outa line. 😉
With a little baby powder! :ROFLMAO:

AthleticEveryCygnet-max-1mb.gif

15 years of marriage I’ve learned to pick my battles. There’s other hills I’ll die on not this one. I’m planning on getting a new vortex scope soon so I’m trying to keep the spending of 💰 on the DL! 😂
AE00184B-82A9-4A56-A016-3D7F8D725390.png

I wanna see Mrs. Nitro’s reaction to this post.. 🤣

Girl Reaction GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

Good lord! What makes that so special?
Nothing, just that I’m getting older and want a little more powerful scope. About 2 years ago I noticed a little blurriness so I’ve been upping the power in my scopes or the last 2 years.

Nothing, just that I’m getting older and want a little more powerful scope. About 2 years ago I noticed a little blurriness so I’ve been upping the power in my scopes or the last 2 years.

With a price like That..!
Can you see thru walls?
So you can tell which way your wife is facing in the house... While you try to sneak in those new rigs behind her back..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back