The divorce sitting outside my office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you need to also convince Tom to back up your story. Or first make friends with someone named Tom, if necessary.

Ha, yeah, that's probably true. Our last cats were very good about leaving human food alone. But our kittens are more... open-minded, and would certainly be willing to try people food, if we let them.

Then she will think you are having an affair and using Tom as a cover story.

We have a cat who will eat anything we have given him, as long as it's people food. We are careful not to let him eat things cats shouldn't. I laughed my ass off one day when he walked right up to Mrs.Doom, and took a big honkin' bite of her banana when she wasn't looking. 😸

I remember my wife was defrosting some chicken drumsticks on room temperature. She reversed the cover of the pot, so its very hard to take off; we gotta use a spoon or fork.

We went for a walk and when we got home we found chicken drumsticks all over the place, cuz Dublin(our cat back then) worked it out 🤣

Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out. View attachment 272464
If she hasn’t realized you spent close to two grand you may be alright to just slip them in one at a time when go out bashing. Leave the house with two and come back with three slightly dirty ones lol 😆 GOOD LUCK 👍

Bring the bodies home first and just leave them lying around. (Spares to replace broken ones). Then, all of a sudden they have wheels underneath them.

Well I already have 2 infractions 1 Fireteam and 6 EXB kratons. These were on sale it’s just so hard to say no when there on sale!
On sale, relax the wife should be fine?
The key word is SALE !
She has to understand the situation. Sale
SALE!!! OR YOU WON A MAINS GIVEAWAY OF THE MONTH.
If she hasn’t realized you spent close to two grand you may be alright to just slip them in one at a time when go out bashing. Leave the house with two and come back with three slightly dirty ones lol 😆 GOOD LUCK 👍
That will work !!!! Just work them in sloooowly

My secret is building a wall at my o job and she never sees anything lol
41199703-713F-4DBF-A596-4A0F47AF8882.jpeg

It’s only 2g’s bro I’m sure the wife spends that on make up clothes jewellery so I would say you are more than entitled bud.
Well $1400 it was a sale. 😂 my wife grew up in a big family 6+ her they didn’t have sh&t so she’s very tight with the cash. She just doesn’t understand why I need so many RC cars. 😂😂.

Basically it's about not taking advantage of each other. Some rigs should perhaps wait a few months before beeing bought. And some tear shed should have been more honest and less manipulative. Especially when she just tries relocating funds to stuff that she likes more.

Here some ancient wisdom:
Prov 11,17 : "The merciful and generous man benefits his soul [for his behavior returns to bless him],
But the cruel and callous man does himself harm."

That goes both ways, the over- or underspending man but also the wife that is generous or not. A rig bought without the inner peace is no fun anyway. There are times to put down your foot and times where you need to tread lightly. Make sure you know which time it is and use it to your benefit!

She just doesn’t understand why I need so many RC cars. 😂😂.
Just tell her it's a lot cheaper than multiple girlfriends! Wait, you might not want to go there. :unsure::eek:

Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out. View attachment 272464
OK, I'll get you through this just jot down some notes, now lets get started:

1. First off, take them out of the box, keep them in the office somewhere.
2. Bring them home one at a time
3. Do no seem happy or excited, she'll know right away. Act non-chalant like you're annoyed that its in the stupid house.
4. Tell her you're looking at it for a friend, act like you have better things to do, but its for your friend.
5. Throw it on the side and ignore it for 24 hours
6. After a few days take it out to play, after your session compliment her, cooking hair, shoes even if they're not new.
7. Say this "This makes me wanna do "(whatever she's been wanting you to do but you refused in the past)"

After that bringing in the other two will be no problem. :ROFLMAO:
@ Fishtank - once you try the Mojave you suddenly realize how much better it handles than the Kratons. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
True but the Mojave is kinda tamed. The Kraton is the true beast of the field she is like the Taz devil of the RC world, so extra. Thats the reason to love her! Its too overpowered too fast tires are way to big diffs provide way too much torque, wonderful lol

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back