The divorce sitting outside my office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out.
6C3ED33A-8C42-4D84-BD9C-4529FFE528BA.png

Just ship them to me. Easy! Heck, I'm not greedy, you can even just ship me the Infraction.

Did I mention that I'm not even planning to charge you storage fees? I'm a heck of a guy.
A True friend indeed! 😂

Looks like you already added them to your list of rigs under your avatar. That may be premature. I'd wait to see how it plays out. Jmo
Well I already have 2 infractions 1 Fireteam and 6 EXB kratons. These were on sale it’s just so hard to say no when there on sale!

Well I already have 2 infractions 1 Fireteam and 6 EXB kratons. These were on sale it’s just so hard to say no when there on sale!
Not sure that reasoning will fly with the wife, but go for it man! Give it your best shot (run away).

"Did you hear? I won that raffle!!!! They sent me to test the cars....for the next 5 years"
Angry Dj GIF by giuliasiegel
Or try: I made these of all the spare tires laying around. All I needed were some new bodies🥹.
First get rid of those boxes at the office ASAP😉.

Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out. View attachment 272464

First go into the house and burn something in the kitchen that sinks. Maybe pop corn or fish??

Then open a window or 2 and take the RC boxes outside and put it into the room from that outside window.

Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out. View attachment 272464

Run all of them near your office!
Get them nice and dirty!!

Then mention to your wife, "Honey I'm cleaning out the garage for an hour..."
As you sneak them all into your residence..

That way if your wife sees you dragging them into the garage... She wouldn't know they are New.
And just assumes YOU are actually doing some cleaning...

Stealth Mode baby 🥷

And, if that works..
Saves your marriage then I expect a little something of appreciation.. Beer $$ (24 pack)

Last edited:
HA!

When you have a kid, its harder to keep stuff a secret.. Bought a new body for my Senton, through Jennys so it wasnt that much $.. my wife would've never noticed if it wasnt for my 7 year old saying at the top of his lungs "DID YOU BUY A NEW RC CAR??????"... almost told him "what team are you playing on??" :ROFLMAO:

Wife gave me the stink eye.. with a very dry "is that new?".... me "oh this? naaaw, only this CHEAP plastic thing" 😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back