The Dreaded Cartwheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyZuC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Senton 6s
3rd time running the truck on 6s, level soccer fields, no jumps, 37 F degrees, just long straight runs across the field. Hit a rut and the cartwheels began. Here's the aftermath:
20170202_123202.jpg
20170202_123241.jpg

I guess I'm lucky it wasn't worse. This is a heavy truck and cartwheels normally don't affect my savage flux, but I'm beginning to understand the limitations of the Nero. Hopefully RPM will start making parts for it soon. Seems like a popular break point from all the post I've read.

Yup tore front arm away from hingepins on my fazon, one of the first few runs, I did jump into a tree though, and the front right took most impact. This is not a point and shoot truck, its way to heavy for that. It needs planned behavior im finding out.

3rd time running the truck on 6s, level soccer fields, no jumps, 37 F degrees, just long straight runs across the field. Hit a rut and the cartwheels began. Here's the aftermath:
View attachment 6205 View attachment 6206
I guess I'm lucky it wasn't worse. This is a heavy truck and cartwheels normally don't affect my savage flux, but I'm beginning to understand the limitations of the Nero. Hopefully RPM will start making parts for it soon. Seems like a popular break point from all the post I've read.
I don't understand why they didn't leave extra webbing in the arms like on the Kraton, Talion etc. First thing I was worried about when I opened my Fazon!

well then it would just sink to the center of the earth LOL kidding, the weight is good IMO, stays planted and really goes. I have a Rival for throwing around.

Needs heavier shock oil...mine did anyway. A 14lb truck moving this fast needs good suspension tuning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back