The Enforcer 6s BLX K-Spec & O-Spec AKA Kraton & Outcast 1/10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megasty

RC Mod-Father
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 8s
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
They are finally done ????:ROFLMAO:

Well the Enforcer K-Spec 6s BLX (I'll go with Kraton for short) has been done for over a month. I've fine tuned it a bit & have really put it to task. It is truly an awesome machine. Not only does it perform but it is my easiest mod to date. Mostly bolting the Muckraker stuff to the Duratrax 835 chassis. I had to get the 835 center dogbones & I took it for a bash that same day. 2 minutes into it, I snapped off the wing mount, so I whipped up my favorite mod for it & got right back to bashing. I would make 10 of these if I could. It's simply miles beyond what the actual 4s Kraton could ever hope to be even with a mountain of upgrades.

As much as the Kraton was a dream to build & run, the Enforcer O-Spec 6s BLX (yeah, Outcast :LOL:) was a total nightmare. Even that is an understatement. It's finally running now, but that's about it. No hard bashing, no full speed, no backflips. Hell, I'm even hesitant when turning it on. I might need a blast shield :eek:. 1st of all, shortening the chassis Siren style was a no-go. The stock bolt holes got in the way no matter what I tried. Then the chassis' center diff holes created all kinds the clearance issues for the center dogbones. So I nixed the idea & made the same center diff mount plate that I did for the 'full metal drivetrain' Granite 4x4. That allowed for an Arrma 6s center diff & adjustable motor mount to be place anywhere I needed it. But I only had 1 extra center diff on hand, & it needs a rebuild. The diff cup is busted with the metal output sleeve moving like crazy. I have a metal cup at the LHS waiting for me the next time I can get there. That took care of the diff & dogbone issues but the chassis was still in limbo. So I gave up for about a week until I simply cut the chassis in half & bolted it back together. It worked for the Zennon & it got this mess up & running too.

So that's where I'm at ATM. The Kraton perfected & upgrade ready if I go that route. I can always DIY brace it & leave the cash for the cars that need it. While the Outcast is running with no power & needs a center diff rebuild. At least I found some use for the 2 BLX 200s that were sitting around collecting dust.

Last edited:

I managed to squeeze in a stop at the LHS for the metal cup during an errand run. 100K later & the Outcast is a wheelie beast. But since it's an Arrma diff, the sun gears can still snap in half. A problem the Muck gears won't have since they're nearly twice as thick. I wish the Muck had a metal cup option since the diff can easily hit 180 with a few jumps. I can see the Kraton cooking in the near future. It's give & take. I'll take a few suns splitting over the entire diff melting anyday.

View attachment 47254

I managed to squeeze in a stop at the LHS for the metal cup during an errand run. 100K later & the Outcast is a wheelie beast. But since it's an Arrma diff, the sun gears can still snap in half. A problem the Muck gears won't have since they're nearly twice as thick. I wish the Muck had a metal cup option since the diff can easily hit 180 with a few jumps. I can see the Kraton cooking in the near future. It's give & take. I'll take a few suns splitting over the entire diff melting anyday.
Wow $100k is a lot for a diff cup!!!

?✌?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back