Kraton The EXB is starting to look like a truck again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
Jumped high, landed wrong and crashed my beautiful EXB. Bent my chassi pretty bad and was thinking about using an M2C instead, well I managed to straighten the chassi and decided to try again. This time with CRCU hingepin holders and steering plate, Titanium towers (my son was kind enough to make these for me) T-Bone rear bumper and RPM up front. Feels solid :)

IMG_6695_resize.JPG

IMG_6693_resize.JPG

IMG_6694_resize.JPG

IMG_6688_resize.JPG

IMG_6686_resize.JPG

IMG_6685_resize.JPG

IMG_6683_resize.JPG

Just seen this on fb, looks great, now I know why a Google search wasnt returning anything when I searched for the towers ?

Jumped high, landed wrong and crashed my beautiful EXB. Bent my chassi pretty bad and was thinking about using an M2C instead, well I managed to straighten the chassi and decided to try again. This time with CRCU hingepin holders and steering plate, Titanium towers (my son was kind enough to make these for me) T-Bone rear bumper and RPM up front. Feels solid :)

View attachment 106483

View attachment 106484

View attachment 106485

View attachment 106486

View attachment 106487

View attachment 106488

View attachment 106489
I see you are running an RPM front bumper. Was it not possible to run the EXB bumper on the CRCU front hinge pin holder?

I see you are running an RPM front bumper. Was it not possible to run the EXB bumper on the CRCU front hinge pin holder?
Yes, i really do like the RPM front bumper, i run it on all my Kratons, Outcasts and Talions, they have saved the cars many times :)
The RPM attaches as you may know with M4's up through the chassi but the EXB bumper attaches totally differently, so no, not possible
to use an EXB one with the CRCU front piece.

ARA320573.jpg

Like the fact you modded the EXB center braces for better bolts with nuts..??
I posted this build in like 5 FB groups and on IG, so far you're the only that have noticed that :) I appreciate it.
And yes, imo it's a lot better this way. Easily done with just a file but the hole also gotta be drilled, i used 3.9mm to get a snug fit for the screw.
Ofc if you remove more material the drilling is un-necessary.

IMG_6655_resize.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, i really do like the RPM front bumper, i run it on all my Kratons, Outcasts and Talions, they have saved the cars many times :)
The RPM attaches as you may know with M4's up through the chassi but the EXB bumper attaches totally differently, so no, not possible
to use an EXB one with the CRCU front piece.

View attachment 106542

I posted this build in like 5 FB groups and on IG, so far you're the only that have noticed that :) I appreciate it.
And yes, imo it's a lot better this way. Easily done with just a file but the hole also gotta be drilled, i used 3.9mm to get a snug fit for the screw.
Ofc if you remove more material the drilling is un-necessary.

View attachment 106540
I’ve found the EXB braces are waaaayyy too soft. I’m going to be swapping those with M2C on my EXB. I have a set of Voltage for my other Kraton

I’ve found the EXB braces are waaaayyy too soft. I’m going to be swapping those with M2C on my EXB. I have a set of Voltage for my other Kraton
True that, they are really soft, don't know which grade but somewhere around 6061.
I was considering fitting CRCU braces but with the towers and more being swapped it wouldn't be much left of the EXB look,
i'm gonna give these braces another chance and see if they work better tightened down correctly, imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back