Kraton The first two days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j416

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Sharing for your amusement my first two days getting to know this monster.

Day 1: Crashed into and flew over a stack of fork lift pallets with a cement block on top. Somehow, tail wing snapped.

Day 2: Crashed into a concrete wall. Left rear wheel dislocated.

At this point I'm just laughing at my incredible driving skills. It's probably a good thing I get a few days off from it while I order parts.

This thing is insanely fast, powerful, and heavy. I accidentally hit my own leg starting from not even a metre away -- even then, it hurts. Be careful out there!

:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_4286.JPG
    IMG_4286.JPG
    335.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4313.JPG
    IMG_4313.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4314.JPG
    IMG_4314.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 81
Ha ha I can't wait for mine to arrive 2 to 4 weeks it will be here I'll let you know how I get on hopefully I will not drive it into myself

LOL mines been upside down more than on it's wheels there is a big learning curve to driving this thing and the sound of it sliding down the driveway on it's roof is sickening can't wait until i get my twin 3S batteries tomorrow !!! The body and wing are not faring to well and it's only a week old !!

I’ve beat the heck out of mine since getting it a week ago. Running a pair of 3S 60C and it’s insane. Only thing I’ve broken is the bolt at the top of the front shock towers. Why did ARRMA use a 4mm bolt for this? I’ve replaced both sides two or three times now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back