The General Lee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Yeah, my mouth hit the fiddlesticking floor when we walked out of the restaurant and saw this 🤩

2FEA5F0A-A97D-428B-BB00-D1ABA7054D24.jpeg

6A12CFBC-D7E1-416A-994E-6A8A389CDCE6.jpeg

367D03D1-6873-4A79-B730-5D571985B3B5.jpeg

0D7F2282-68BA-4969-A02F-1FFA91C5D03B.jpeg

5A40B9B1-3393-437A-A963-5F70F6B2AAB5.jpeg

He's a brave man driving with that flag on the roof these days...in the age of people tearing down historical statues after being told how they should feel, I'm surprised nobody has tried to firebomb his Charger.

He's a brave man driving with that flag on the roof these days...in the age of people tearing down historical statues after being told how they should feel, I'm surprised nobody has tried to firebomb his Charger.
South central Texas.

lot's of them out there i know a guy in La Vegas that has one also

LoL! 🤣

I’m black and wouldn’t mind owning one of these. I’d was thinking of building a Kyosho Fazer MK2 RC version and putting a USA flag on top. 🇺🇸 👍
I like that spin 😊 never seen it and it would look good. I grew up with a crowd that raced mopars so loved any charger, challenger, dart etc

Growing up watching The Dukes of Hazzard , and movies like Dirty Mary Crazy Larry and Bullitt , made me want a 69 Charger . Did not ever have the want to do a GL , but LOVE black Chargers !!! My first was a blue / white top / blue interior , sold it when I found a real factory triple black R/T SE stripe delete car from Cali !!! Now you know what my username means !!! LOL Loved the look of the car from Bullitt , so I dressed it up with the correct hubcaps and whitewall bias ply tires !!

charger outside 027 - Copy (2).jpg

DSC00029.JPG

I'm from the North so I know many Northerners immediately equate the Confederate flag with slavery/racial prejudice. I've had a few occasions that I've felt the need to explain that it's actually Northerners that are stereotyping and being ignorant when they equate Southern identity with racial prejudice.

Last edited:
I'm from the North so I know many Northerners immediately equate the Confederate flag with slavery/racial prejudice. I've had a few occasions that I've felt the need to explain that it's actually Northerners that are stereotyping and being ignorant when they equate Southern identity with racial prejudice.

⛔️ Random thoughts warning ⛔

It’s a human condition, based on greed, fear, and anger/hate. Those simple easily manipulated base human feelings can be used to move entire populations especially when promoted with severe misunderstanding.

I started reading seriously in middle school and my favorite was European history. Since then I have read everything I could find written by the classic authors from Edgar Allan Poe to Leo Tolstoy all the way till the invent of the modern word processor in the 70s.

The French revolution, World War II, the Black Plague, American Revolution and Civil War… To understand historical fiction I learned I had to understand history so read thousands of books just to understand what was going on in the world back when societies boiled over.

During all that time It never occurred me you that I may live through one of these times. I mean these times are going on somewhere always at some point.

I’ll never forget what my wife said to me in May 2020 when we were finishing moving in together while the world with shutting down. “This pandemic is going to change the entire Fabric of Society Worldwide, Forever.” She said.

So yeh, seems an inherent human need to cause disruption by ‘picking sides, choosing a Shepard’ and becoming a zealot. It creeps me out especially when I find myself doing it😑
(It is okay to proceed, the rant is over)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back