The kids birthday party…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
We’ve been working on this thing for weeks. We rented out the big pavilion at the Nieghbor hood lake park and got a jump house, yard games, piñata all sorts of stuff and barbecue… figured 15-20 people would RSVP. We lost track after 40 rsvp 😬

Wow! The kid is going to have fun at her ninth birthday festival shenanigan 😂

We’ve been working on this thing for weeks. We rented out the big pavilion at the Nieghbor hood lake park and got a jump house, yard games, piñata all sorts of stuff and barbecue… figured 15-20 people would RSVP. We lost track after 40 rsvp 😬

Wow! The kid is going to have fun at her ninth birthday festival shenanigan 😂

Sounds like a massive effort!
With 40+ attendees it's going to be a little mad house
Who's ordering the pizza!? ;)

Wish we were closer to y'all..
My little girls would have loved to join in the fun!!

I'd bring over the ol' beasty to jump over the piñata..

Some 40 families showed up…good grief it was more than we could handle but at the same time was a total blast. I didn’t take one single picture I was so busy. I didn’t get to drive even one of my cars I was so busy. It was simply chaos. Man, what a shin dig!
Pics or it didn't happen.
Yeah… it was weird not taking a single picture but at the same time I didn’t even have time to catch my breath. Didn’t have time to drive any of my RC cars either. It was that bad 🤣

If I still lived in East Texas, I would have been there, you had me at bounce house! LOL

Sounds like a great time was had, something all y'all needed! Tell her happy birthday.
Thank you! It was fantastic and she had a complete blast. She’s going through her presents now which were far more than we expected… But then we didn’t expect the amount of people to show up that did lol. Finding out that my stepdaughter is a very popular kid at her school and at the park 😊
I am sitting here on my four ice packs struggling to stay awake 🤣 I used everything I had in me to keep up with this. Now it’s time to smoke one have a beer and relax…

Last edited:
Thank you! It was fantastic and she had a complete blast. She’s going through her presents now which were far more than we expected… But then we didn’t expect the amount of people to show up that did lol. Finding out that my stepdaughter is a very popular kid at her school and at the park 😊
I am sitting here on my four ice packs struggling to stay awake 🤣 I used everything I had in me to keep up with this. Now it’s time to smoke one have a beer and relax…
I feel you man

I just got done the my twins bday party today at my house today

About 25 people and that is only just close family. But my wife is great and see took most of the work load

Glad your step daughter had a blast, and everyone enjoyed the day 👊🏻

So do you need to flip an Outcast into the pinata to crack it?

Hope everyone has a blast!

Hey now.. THAT was my idea first!
I was going to try and cartwheel my ol' beasty into piñata..

Some 40 families showed up…good grief it was more than we could handle but at the same time was a total blast. I didn’t take one single picture I was so busy. I didn’t get to drive even one of my cars I was so busy. It was simply chaos. Man, what a shin dig!

Yeah… it was weird not taking a single picture but at the same time I didn’t even have time to catch my breath. Didn’t have time to drive any of my RC cars either. It was that bad 🤣

What a Fantastic turnout!!!
That's a whole bunch of folks!
Must have been a complete circus too from the sounds of it.

Your stepdaughter AND all her friends will remember this, lots of happy memories!
Good job buddy! 👍🍺

Last edited:
Damn, what a shindig! I'm exhausted just thinking about the scope of it all.
It's always the same with me. I'm the chaos director at my shindigs, always catering to everyone else so everyone has a good time. I end up missing so much because of it.
Bottom line, it was your daughter's day. Sounds like it'll be a great memory.

(...too bad there wasn't a cartwheelin' O6 taking out the Piñata, that would have been epic🤣)

Back