Talion The Kralion has landed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
A superb day dodging the showers and destroying my lawn 😂 rigging up the kraton with talion wheels n tyres was the best decision ever . I’ve got the arms level , 3000 in all shocks , 16t pinion . Drives perfectly this one does , I’ll be watching the breakers to grab a talion chassis etc , but not gonna rush this one . It works , it actually works . Must find my rear mudguards too
AE2D61CA-91EB-4E14-BA1A-16FF0FA52D8B.jpeg
63CC133F-FC5A-4C54-BEAD-A38175B52808.jpeg
718E7F9E-C13E-4D33-B423-52DB0B2C7329.jpeg
5F28007C-E8E6-4DB3-9B37-FED7720D9B9E.jpeg
7D57814D-E914-420A-84A7-7E1D401BD604.jpeg
AD2E7B4D-612B-4230-97CA-4831E5A0768F.jpeg
73283B97-CEE7-4B00-90F4-1F661868918E.jpeg

Epic grass bashing! Remember to open up your ESC and pick out all the clippings from between the fan and heatsink, brother!

I must say though that the kraton body looks comically large against those wheels. Or the wheels look comically small. . . Not sure which
Man I live that fan you have zip tied to the motor! What is that? Looks like it pushes some serious cubic feet per minute!

Last edited:
Lmao tearin up some grass is always so much fun. Except the clean up part 💀
luckily i have a high pressure air line set up , so ten mins of that and she looks a lot better (y)
Epic grass bashing! Remember to open up your ESC and pick out all the clippings from between the fan and heatsink, brother!

I must say though that the kraton body looks comically large against those wheels. Or the wheels look comically small. . . Not sure which
Man I live that fan you have zip tied to the motor! What is that? Looks like it pushes some serious cubic feet per minute!
i`ve learnt from past mistakes , so i now check the esc etc after every bash , doesn't take long and stuff lasts longer . the motor fan is from aliexpress , runs off a 3cell lipo ( did run off a bec but that gave up ) got a good fan in the esc too now . the body is a tad to big for the tyres , but i aint spending 50+ squid until this one falls apart , i may just cut it up to suit once i get the talion towers ,but that's a way off yet
fan1.PNG
fan2.PNG

How does that work? You just plug into the balance lead or something? I am still pretty new. I have seen guys with smaller batteries running peripheral gear like fans and lights but never understood the connectivity.
I just jam fan leads into the reciever somewhere and hope for the best.

How does that work? You just plug into the balance lead or something? I am still pretty new. I have seen guys with smaller batteries running peripheral gear like fans and lights but never understood the connectivity.
I just jam fan leads into the reciever somewhere and hope for the best.
hello there , the fan needs 12v , so can be fed from a balance lead or from the main connector of 3s pack , i would use a smaller lipo , still 3s mind , but i aint got one , the fan uses very little juice . you can use a bec or even come off the main 6s pack balance lead , making sure only to come off 3 cells or the motor will will go pop on 6s .

Got some 2mm plastic and made some rear mudguards , just need trimming to suit . Also found me outcast side guards to help keep the muck out 👍🏻

95DDB85A-63E0-470C-BD49-F99A98D47DCF.jpeg

Will those mud guards fit under the talion body?

Mine seems to pick up a lot of grass and dirt.
they can be cut very easily to suit any body , i`m still on the kraton body

well although this one is supposed to be a long term conversion , i have now got a set of talion exb towers coming from the states , £36 plus postage for both , lovely jubbly

A great bash out in a big area this morning , plenty of flat out runs , jumps too , all on grass , the belted katars work great , the mudguards work superb too . My batt only lasts 10 mins these days and it’s all over to soon , looking forward to the new lipo arriving
A5C3C950-2C2B-4EE9-AB43-E511109F2E50.jpeg

new dxf lipo has arrived , but the wrong one was sent, 4200 instead of 5200 , so a swift whatsapp sent and the correct lipo is heading to me , in the mean time , its been charged and used in me garden , i got a lot more power now .
1.jpg
2.jpg

talion towers are here ,7 days in total from the states , half the uk price from jennys rc
tal 1.jpg

front is fitted , mojave front shocks on front . back end tomorrow night and then i`ll re-drill the body to suit
tal 2.jpg

all done , next up , cut the body to suit and re-drill . change the front shock oil as mojave is too thin for me and tweak me rear mudguards too
tal 3.jpg

well i forgot the body pins so carried on without , the 4200 DXF lipo last 10mins on grass
tal.jpg

How come you're swapping to the Talion chassis?
hello there , not swapping to the talion chassis until the kraton one is bent , i just enjoy chopping and changing , it could be a typhon by tomorrow (y)

It’s been a garden only weekend for the kralion , several runs had and all is well , just had to soften off the springs as she kept flipping on her back . Standard talion wheels tyres used
F47FF45C-CEC7-4861-853C-ACB35C8AA3A6.jpeg

8B4CD9B0-FAB5-4120-8B53-8FD90688A1E4.jpeg

Garden only bash again , great fun had , only had one of my non-belted tyres needing re-gluing . Superb
A4ADFED8-3FF6-4419-A56A-D491CCA1B29E.jpeg
9E67960B-C062-49D7-85B5-FEAA0B900059.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back