Outcast The last 8th scale V2 died this morning. Hello V3 Outcast!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blucross

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
So, it looks like the last "old" 8th scale model has finally been refreshed. The 2018 version is now the current model on the website, and with it, the "Coupon discount not allowed by manufacturer for this product" tag as well.

Oddly, this new Outcast doesn't have a "V3" or "2018" tag. The name is the same, but the specs have changed to show the few updated parts (Bulkhead, servo mount, shock shafts and caps etc..)

I wonder what's next. Something with the Raider line it would seem.

Or maybe, the original Outcast was actually a V2, because it had all the V2 parts (motor, ESC, improved Kraton hubs)...

Or maybe the original was a V2.5, because it had all the V2 stuff and some of the V3 stuff...

My head hurts...

LOL
Haha yeah it's hard to keep all this stuff straight. They should just go to model years like real cars do to make it easier.

AF1QipNEjZE4Zo0o0uAt4jXGxUVeJKhwoCMO23FvpZCCK2g4w3B-yiQMNBjrKAancdRgQQ

The new outcast is the V2 guys :)
Last years outcast was the V1 and Arrma introduced us to that awesome battery tray!! :)
All the newer arrma 1:8 V3s have the outcast V1 battery trays :)

Haha yeah it's hard to keep all this stuff straight. They should just go to model years like real cars do to make it easier.
Yeah it would have been easier to tell people I have a 1995 Team Associated RC10B. Makes it sound older lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back