Typhon The last crash for the Notorious J Typhon 6s speed runner😢

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Last two videos made only one day apart. First was some easy passes up to 123 mph. Second is the game ender for this build. I'm rebuilding it as a shelf queen for little zips up and down the road and photos.

She was so young. 😢 hate to see her go she was a beauty.
I'm kind of putting it back together, but it will never speed run again. Motor is too long to go swb which are the only chassis I have as spares. 6mm custom center driveshafts got smoked too, so stock Arrma ones will do for zipping around the street. Straightened the chassis with a bfg, since it being perfect is no longer an issue. I should have known better with my record of destruction, that going really fast wast always going to end in this result. Good news, I'm back and should be destroying bashers again soon.

I'm kind of putting it back together, but it will never speed run again. Motor is too long to go swb which are the only chassis I have as spares. 6mm custom center driveshafts got smoked too, so stock Arrma ones will do for zipping around the street. Straightened the chassis with a bfg, since it being perfect is no longer an issue. I should have known better with my record of destruction, that going really fast wast always going to end in this result. Good news, I'm back and should be destroying bashers again soon.
So what you're saying is that you're building another speed runner but not going to let anyone know till its done.:ROFLMAO:

So what you're saying is that you're building another speed runner but not going to let anyone know till its done.:ROFLMAO:
My next speed runner is a 4s Vendetta. Taking a page out of the @K-BASH textbook and getting the thrills at lower speeds.

My next speed runner is a 4s Vendetta. Taking a page out of the @K-BASH textbook and getting the thrills at lower speeds.
Didn't you just sell your detta??much cheaper way to speedrun an crash like we seam to do alot..😆😅😂😂I've found out that I still get the speedrun shakes from 100mph-130mph an far less crashs running 5s an under...towards end of season I'll set up a couple cars for 6s an try to beat my all time 140mph pb on 8s......$HIT STARTS GETTING SKETCHY PAST 130...

Last two videos made only one day apart. First was some easy passes up to 123 mph. Second is the game ender for this build. I'm rebuilding it as a shelf queen for little zips up and down the road and photos.

I'm sorry for your loss bud..that thing was bitchin' 👌🤘

I'm sorry for your loss bud..that thing was bitchin' 👌🤘
She lives on as a light street basher/shelf queen.
20220829_234238-01.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back