The Limited Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a great road this afternoon. Appears to be very sparsely used on the weekends. After going over the car looking for damage and finding none, I decided to trim the rear wing down. Took her out to my new road and made a single pass. 111mph. New PB for the Limited. Weather permitting, I will go up 2-3 teeth and try again next weekend. Hoping to hit 120 before I goto the mountains.

1937D040031842B185E1BD793D1D7C7A.png

Screenshot_20210926-135729_GNSS PA.jpg

Got in 3 good passes today. Hit a NEW PB of 123 with a gear swap. Interesting. On two consecutive runs my steering servo came unplugged. This lead me to drawing the attention of a Sheriff's deputy when I peeled out and hauled ass to get my car out of the middle of the road.. He laughed and kept on trucking. I used a piece of gum to hold it in. Ill hot glue it before I go back out. I thought I had lost range.
Third hit went off flawlessly.

Highest motor temp was 119! 32/34 gearing
Screenshot_20211003-152044_GNSS PA.jpg

EF9AFC1D269D4C4EBBB9E7E789AECE19.png

Last edited:
Impressive data logs. Nice work. You are onto something fast with that setup.:)

I love my XLX2’s… no cap
I agree, XLX2 is a game changer! Definitely seems to pair better with TP motors too! I just bought another to have for a future build or maybe even try to squeeze that monster in the Typhon. 🤔 Probably use my shelf queen Felony for another speed build. Match the diffs, XLX2, TP 56 series, and GT body🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree, XLX2 is a game changer! Definitely seems to pair better with TP motors too! I just bought another to have for a future build or maybe even try to squeeze that monster in the Typhon. 🤔 Probably use my shelf queen Felony for another speed build. Match the diffs, XLX2, TP 56 series, and GT body🤷🏻‍♂️
I ran the XLX2 in my DBXL for a while. I was not a fan in that vehicle at all. When I hit lvc on the MMX8s I can burp the car back to my truck instead of carrying it. Could not come close with the XLX2. After carrying it back to the truck 3 times I swapped back to the mmx8s and tossed the XLX2 in the 'Limited.'

I was honestly hoping to see some type of differences between the two, but at my lil baby speeds I have not.

I've got a new XLX2 that I'm thinking about dropping in another limitless so I can put a bitty on it. I love those bodies.

Now that winter is here I don't know what to do. This is only my second season of speed running and I started late this year.

I ran the XLX2 in my DBXL for a while. I was not a fan in that vehicle at all. When I hit lvc on the MMX8s I can burp the car back to my truck instead of carrying it. Could not come close with the XLX2. After carrying it back to the truck 3 times I swapped back to the mmx8s and tossed the XLX2 in the 'Limited.'

I was honestly hoping to see some type of differences between the two, but at my lil baby speeds I have not.

I've got a new XLX2 that I'm thinking about dropping in another limitless so I can put a bitty on it. I love those bodies.

Now that winter is here I don't know what to do. This is only my second season of speed running and I started late this year.
Still running the mmx8s in my Typhon, producing some nice numbers. Put the XLX2 in my infraction (stock body) and still trying to get everything dialed in.

This is my first season speed running and I’m hooked! I don’t have much longer before it gets too cold, I’m already having trouble at my spot with leaves all over the road. Braking is quite sketchy! I’ve got many plans myself for the off season!

Still running the mmx8s in my Typhon, producing some nice numbers. Put the XLX2 in my infraction (stock body) and still trying to get everything dialed in.

This is my first season speed running and I’m hooked! I don’t have much longer before it gets too cold, I’m already having trouble at my spot with leaves all over the road. Braking is quite sketchy! I’ve got many plans myself for the off season!
Awesome. I never thought driving a rc car for less than a minute would be so dang fun!!!

Awesome. I never thought driving a rc car for less than a minute would be so dang fun!!!
How about less than a second 🤘🏻🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back