Typhon The loudest Typhon 3s ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastasscrass

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Lets see, I've upgraded to

Steel 57T Slipper Set, 0.8Mod ARA310948
CNC Steel Gear F/R Transmission Module Set ARA311072 in the front and rear With traxxas diff oil 30 and 50K
Sealed Fast Eddys through out
Traxxas 5525 Rod Ends and Hollow Balls with 2x2 orings
Murat-RC front and rear lights

The original tires have been long gone, I'm on a few sets right now, robbers, and triggers by speed treads. I use a lot of super glue as i'm constantly losing the bead

30k and 50K.....
What oils you put in the F and R?
Which has 30k and which has 50k?

Yeah matched F-R is ok. But otherwise you want heavier/thicker at the front Diff. Sometimes as high as Double the CST at the front works good. But not the other way around.
Thinner at the rear works best.. Easier to handle and drive. Steering etc.

Whats odd is
Yeah matched F-R is ok. But otherwise you want heavier/thicker at the front Diff. Sometimes as high as Double the CST at the front works good. But not the other way around.
Thinner at the rear works best.. Easier to handle and drive. Steering etc.

i got three bottle in the pack, a 10k, 30k, and 50K. by holding the bottles upside down and watching the bubble the 10K seems twice as thick as the 30K,

Wierd.....strange observation.
What brand are the oils? I usually shake the bottle to see if the oil is slower/thicker to level out in the bottle. Comparing 10k to 20k may be hard to notice, But 10k and 30k should be obvious enough???
IDK.

yea it pretty obvious the 30k not as thick Its traxxas brand maybe i should call them and get another pack sent out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back