Kraton The most funny complaint on the new EXB FB group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jym73

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
Capture.exb rantJPG.JPG

116335187_10223682587952038_9033552533996511129_n.jpg

Capturelol.JPG

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mike calling Horizon " Hi my diff has no gasket on it, can I get a warranty "

Horizon " Can you send us some pictures "

Mike " Yeah I can send pictures "

Horizon " Oh so your your Mike from Facebook ??? "

Maybe Arrma should source some red gaskets to help people to see them, plus it would match some of the aluminum bits better.
I hope mike doesn’t ever get to taking that ALL the way apart... he’d feel like a real jackass ??
I'm just worried about what else he'll find missing, say things like motor, ESC, radio gear, and maybe even a servo was forgotten???

Maybe Arrma should source some red gaskets to help people to see them, plus it would match some of the aluminum bits better.

I'm just worried about what else he'll find missing, say things like motor, ESC, radio gear, and maybe even a servo was forgotten???
Yea, when he finds those a little diff fluid on the chassis is just gonna seem like no big deal. He’s gonna be REAL disappointed in the vehicle then ????‍♂️

Yea, when he finds those a little diff fluid on the chassis is just gonna seem like no big deal. He’s gonna be REAL disappointed in the vehicle then ????‍♂️
It's a push toy, if you tie string to it you can take it around with you, but the diff might blow out.

For him i would answer to use it by only push it by hands, like a dinky toys.

This one is not bad too :
Capturejd lol.JPG

From a thread which talk about diff. issue and missing shims.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back