The new Batmobile 1:10 Rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Granite Mega
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Typhon 3s
The new Batman rc from hot wheels.
Lots of cool details including a Batman that shifts gears, full lighting, a smoking exhaust, and I think a Fpv camera.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motor1.com/news/541809/batman-batmobile-rc-car-hot-wheels/amp/
1634716857143.png

Last edited:
OMG. It looks absolutely insane! I didn't even know there was an upcoming Batman movie. Not only is it a semi hyper realistic scale model, it's also a RC. Awesome 🤩

$500 for a toy grade RC :oops:
Probably has a circuit board speed controller, 380 sized brushed motor, friction dampers, none proportional throttle and steering with a top speed around 15 mph.

That radiator would overheat pretty quick with no airflow. I'm so sad what batman has become. While it's a cool looking car, it's a bit ghetto for batman. :banghead:

Probably has a circuit board speed controller, 380 sized brushed motor, friction dampers, none proportional throttle and steering with a top speed around 15 mph.
Yea, that $500. pricepoint is all Copyright Royalties, if legit. These are just collectible goods.
Looks horrible to me. Probably costs $11.00 to produce each. Seriously.;)
Drive it once and put it back in the box. These are Holiday impulse purchases for the coming season. If they actuall make it to the shelves. They will probably stay in shipping containers off the Cali coast till March.:ROFLMAO: A bust.
That radiator would overheat pretty quick with no airflow. I'm so sad what batman has become. While it's a cool looking car, it's a bit ghetto for batman. :banghead:
What about Superman and Jimmy Olsen. What would you call that?:ROFLMAO:
Looks like $500. worth of bad to me.:LOL:
And Friction shocks are not shocks.:rolleyes:
Most of it is 3D poorly printed crap made in China sweat shops. Limited production run of these will be floating around. Becoming a Batman Collectible.
What it looks like to me.

Last edited:
Hot wheels should start making semi-hobby grade cars. Something comparable in quality and cost to compete with wltoys. Imagine the body options. I would love a bone shaker body 👍👍
1634764081882.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back