Kraton The Notorious J Kraton EXB w/M2C chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was able to get in touch with Lee Wood of Custom Rc Upgrades about ordering some parts for the EXB. He took care of me off site and made this purchase just a little more special. Know this, you can never over build a basher, but with parts like these, you come pretty damn close.
20221026_184033-01.jpeg

Cleaned up and re-lubed the rear dif while installing the new Custom Rc Upgrades suspension mounts. Also gave the KEXB a little flavor by two toning the @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts. Tomorrow we rebuild the front.
20221026_232454.jpg
20221026_220530.jpg
20221026_220535.jpg

On the plus side ... you can sell your snow blower now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Snowblower? I wish! I've got three different size snow shovels and arms that don't need a gym membership. Snow blowers are for __________ owners🤣 (fill in the blank yourselves)

Snowblower? I wish! I've got three different size snow shovels and arms that don't need a gym membership. Snow blowers are for __________ owners🤣 (fill in the blank yourselves)
I have 4 different shovels and there are some days I wish I had a snow blower, just because shoveling through a 10 foot snow drift sucks.

I have 4 different shovels and there are some days I wish I had a snow blower, just because shoveling through a 10 foot snow drift sucks.
Your the only person I know that has it worse than me Slick. You are literally in God's country bro

Those tires really have a sound of their own. You know I love your winter vids! :love:
They are such a blast in the snow, but Pro-Line stopped making them now. Once these are done, I'll have to switch to Dumonts😥

Gives new meaning to "whip until stiff peaks". Pro-line likes to discontinue good wheels and tires like all of us won't care (but we do!)

Ever wonder which LiPo throws the biggest roost? 6s? 8s? Who cares it looks cool?

Here's a short clip from a perfect bash with the Kraton today. Proline Racing paddle tires make it fun, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts and bumper spring make it easy.

@Notorious J That pristine tropical sand almost looks like snow! (y):ROFLMAO: great vid oh notorious one. :)
Well, technically I was jumping out of a sand bunker, but tropical............I don't think so😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back