Mojave The overrated RC. The arrma mojave EXB/RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found that the external roll cage like the one on my X-Maxx works great at keeping my bodies from cracking and caving in. They do sell them for some of the Arrma rigs, but I haven't tried those yet. Very durable too, made out of thick plastic.

View attachment 207033
Good to know, I bought the 6SKraton version to protect me from my inabilities and lack of Talent when I finally get out to bash it... so nice to see a posative review, even if it is from the xmaxx version :D

The worst thing about the X-Maxx and Kraton 8s is that they just look so small in pictures. Just does not do them justice.
The monsters next to my Mojave EXB, which is not a small RC. But it looks small here 😂

20210809_105611.jpg

And some 1/10 trucks comparison for size reference 😂:
20220328_083351.jpg
20220323_110917.jpg
20220323_110341.jpg
20220323_110900.jpg

The over-rated RC terrorizing the park

Last edited:
What's HIS Favourite? or do you restrict him to the smaller rigs on safety grounds ? quite the Beast collection there...
He can actually drive any of them. I just lower the power on the big ones, but I leave the Kaiju and Maxx at full power. He can usually nail double backflips easily with the Kaiju on 6s 😁

He can actually drive any of them. I just lower the power on the big ones, but I leave the Kaiju and Maxx at full power. He can usually nail double backflips easily with the Kaiju on 6s 😁
Oh I'm sure, kids' hand-eye coordination seems to be off the charts these days, but they also get the chance to play with such things as video games etc, where mistakes don't hurt from such an early age... just gave me the shivers thinking the damage an 8s rig would do to someone that big, but throttled down's a Great Idea, as he can still learn the different flight dynamics of each model (y) (y)

Oh I'm sure, kids' hand-eye coordination seems to be off the charts these days, but they also get the chance to play with such things as video games etc, where mistakes don't hurt from such an early age... just gave me the shivers thinking the damage an 8s rig would do to someone that big, but throttled down's a Great Idea, as he can still learn the different flight dynamics of each model (y) (y)
With that said, he's hit me before with the Xmaxx going around 30mph at least. We both hit the ramp almost at the same time, I jumped and was watching my O8S in the air and didn't realize that he missed but he kept going and hit me on the side of my leg. That threw my remote out of my hand and I landed on my tail bone, which hurt for like a week. And yes we kept playing even after that. So yeah, when he jumps now, I don't take my eyes off his RC or any RC that is going around hitting the ramps. That was my fault right there. We're more careful now 😜. We do stuff like this sometimes. Oh yeah, he drives an Xmaxx 8s on full power with the Max 6 and stock gearing/motor no problem. And this was a year ago :

With that said, he's hit me before with the Xmaxx going around 30mph at least. We both hit the ramp almost at the same time, I jumped and was watching my O8S in the air and didn't realize that he missed but he kept going and hit me on the side of my leg. That threw my remote out of my hand and I landed on my tail bone, which hurt for like a week. And yes we kept playing even after that. So yeah, when he jumps now, I don't take my eyes off his RC or any RC that is going around hitting the ramps. That was my fault right there. We're more careful now 😜. We do stuff like this sometimes. Oh yeah, he drives an Xmaxx 8s on full power with the Max 6 and stock gearing/motor no problem. And this was a year ago :

awesome... loved your first Tandem... and then your Protestation that 'HE' was going to miss the ramp..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: turned into a different sort of tandem LOL

The over-rated Mojave EXB (two of them) taking on the Xmaxx :

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back