The RC fleet.

Old floyd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Looking good how's the outcast love the look but been influenced towards the Kraton

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
I wanted one of those really bad, but they quit making them. My micro-t has been converted to a high roller, but it's so stinking fast on 2S/brushed, I can't crawl around the house with it.

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Why do you store them on stands? Is it best practice to store with the wheels off the ground and if so why?
Keeps the foams from getting permanent flat spots and helps keep the shock springs fresh so they aren't compressed all the time.

Lazy Bushman

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton
Ok thanks. Timing is good as even though I only have 3 cars, storing them is something I am currently giving some thought to. I'm really pressed for space....I might start a thread on how best to store your RC's as it would be helpful around now

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Timing is good as even though I only have 3 cars, storing them is something I am currently giving some thought to. I'm really pressed for space....I might start a thread on how best to store your RC's as it would be helpful around now
I use racks you get at Menards or Lowes, then I find whatever works to put in the middle of the truck to take the weight off the arms/tires so they hang when on the shelf. Wicker baskets... old engine boxes... old cell phone boxes... patio blocks... I really should get some proper stands. lol!

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Typhon, Notorious
you have more money in stands then I do in cars...lol