Kraton The snow is finally here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk420

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
585198CB-70E4-4EB6-8E77-A2FFCC2BC56B.jpeg
Cant wait for tomorrow! First time I’ll be blasting in snow and I hope I’m prepared lol. Using a shower cap and some boxing tape to keep the electronics somewhat dry lol. For tires I have Dboots backflips and trencher x’s. What do you think would be better? Supposed to get 1-4 inches.

And 4 hours later...yep gunna be fun in the am. I’ll try to get some video but kinda hard to drive and take video at the same time lol.

Attachments

• FAFF13D8-6273-4849-BC96-B4DE6F2EB695.jpeg
    FAFF13D8-6273-4849-BC96-B4DE6F2EB695.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 50
For tires I have Dboots backflips and trencher x’s.
I normally run proline badland mx 3.8 in snow and they are awesome. I'd recommend the backflips over the trenchers.

Cool thanks for the info. I picked up the trenchers for the snow thinking the wider tire might hook up better but seeing’s how I have both I might as well try them....both lol.

Let us know which works better for you.

I sure will. I only got a chance to try the backflips today but they didn’t do too bad. Lots of fun and the shower cap did perfect. Was only a little damp nothing to worry about. I tried to upload a video but it keeps popping up a message saying file it too large. It’s only like a 56 second video.

On snow you need to tape the tires (or fishline / oring them), becuase as soon as they turn into pizza cutters like Trenchers like to do, you stop moving and dig the snow.

I was quite shocked to see how well it fit and actually worked. Was just a little damp but it wasn’t packed with now like the rest of the rc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back