Typhon The speed run post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
This thread is for the guys that do speed runs. It could be a car,truck,dragster,etc. This is just for fun and you post a picture of your vehicle and best time if you like. I will start with my typhon and I got 116mph and still climbing.
20200321_191307.jpg

84mph, can run up to 5-6 passes before letting cool, bone stock..will work on trying to get to 100, then that's enough..

Attachments

• IMG_20200316_114440.jpg
    IMG_20200316_114440.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 53
This thread is for the guys that do speed runs. It could be a car,truck,dragster,etc. This is just for fun and you post a picture of your vehicle and best time if you like. I will start with my typhon and I got 116mph and still climbing. View attachment 70916
I bought a different 6s battery and hit 125 first pass today with room for more.

I have had a few builds, but my Typhon is the one I am working on the most lately.
Setup for 8s running 2 CNHL 4s packs.
I am expecting big numbers (one I swap in a TP 4070 that number may be north of 150 mph!!!)

8th gt setup.jpg

Fiberglass streamliner body
Front Capture.JPG

Drag car/speed car
Stretched 2Capture.JPG

96.1 mph factory electronics Kraton V4
speed 1.jpg

Sold stretched limitless all carbon everything. New owner will be testing soon.
1.jpg

I have had a few builds, but my Typhon is the one I am working on the most lately.
Setup for 8s running 2 CNHL 4s packs.
I am expecting big numbers (one I swap in a TP 4070 that number may be north of 150 mph!!!)

View attachment 71826

Fiberglass streamliner body
View attachment 71827

Drag car/speed car
View attachment 71829

96.1 mph factory electronics Kraton V4
View attachment 71830

Sold stretched limitless all carbon everything. New owner will be testing soon.
View attachment 71831
I want to know what the limitless does

I want to know what the limitless does
Me 2 my friend. It now lives in Florida and I talk with the new owner often. He does post on YouTube many of his runs, so we will probably see it soon, out on its maiden voyage.

I didn't have the wallet to drive it fast... He owns several cars that are doing over 150mph so he should be the right person to run it fast.

Me 2 my friend. It now lives in Florida and I talk with the new owner often. He does post on YouTube many of his runs, so we will probably see it soon, out on its maiden voyage.

I didn't have the wallet to drive it fast... He owns several cars that are doing over 150mph so he should be the right person to run it fast.
That's cool

I think I know who he is.... ???

Running the talion, geared towards 80+mph .. problem I'm having is front differential, running real hot..it is a v4 , front and rear differential..on a v3 car..rear is fine. Any ideas of what's happening ??... drive shaft running true.. fast Eddie's ceramic's through out car, including the differentials..it did fry the front differential input bearings..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back