Typhon The speed run post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a bearing failure to me. Beyond that you would want to see if something is keeping it from rotating with a torque angle on the bearing.
Thanks, will ck it out, have it apart now, do have proper clearance between cup and bearing.. running a nice tight spool, will ck tourqe angle for shure

This thread is for the guys that do speed runs. It could be a car,truck,dragster,etc. This is just for fun and you post a picture of your vehicle and best time if you like. I will start with my typhon and I got 116mph and still climbing. View attachment 70916
Since my pb with an xlx is 125mph, before it blew,I put in a maxx 5 that I had here and got 117 so far with that,

Attachments

• 20200411_133510.jpg
    20200411_133510.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200328_220442.jpg
    20200328_220442.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 35
Too many people under estimate the power the humble BLX 2050kv motor has. I know a guy doing 150+mph with it...
I might be there soon ;)

Nice run!, Yes they do seem pretty good hopefully I find a good stretch soon for mine 27 34 by any chance on 8s?

Very nice! I’m hoping Wednesday to get a pass in. Today is too cold and tomorrow I won’t have spare time. I will be chasing your PB ???
Bring it!
Be safe!!!

I have been itching to get back out, but we have had 30 mph winds consistently for weeks. Sucks!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back