The start of my day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Joe

Problems never solved, just rearranged
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
So here’s how my day started…apparently I took the express way down the stairs this morning…by express way I mean on my butt, back & head, think I hit 11 out of 13 steps on way down then crashed through the baby gate at bottom of stairs. No came to investigate loud noises followed by some groaning 🤬 only abbey. 🦮
Then there’s the deer 🦌 I’m not sure how I didn’t clip him on highway…all signs point towards me going home 😂

So here’s how my day started…apparently I took the express way down the stairs this morning…by express way I mean on my butt, back & head, think I hit 11 out of 13 steps on way down then crashed through the baby gate at bottom of stairs. No came to investigate loud noises followed by some groaning 🤬 only abbey. 🦮
Then there’s the deer 🦌 I’m not sure how I didn’t clip him on highway…all signs point towards me going home 😂
Damn! I hope your day gets better:eek:
I have been inside all day. I woke up at 1 am
Always trips me out when I read stuff like this and it's only 12am here.:LOL:

Head to your local RC shop right away. It's a safe place! :D

I hate stairs, lived with them for 40 years, up and down all those years, numerous times a day. Had my share of stunts on them myself. Moved almost 4 years ago, top of list was no 2 story house, aka stairs.

O man!!! Hope u didn't damage any of the stairs! :LOL: Hopefully the rest of your day is bashing good! O...and make sure to get a new baby gate after work! Lol

…or the bar and hide rest of the day then taxi home 😐😂

Seriously though, sorry you’re having a hard day and hope you’re OK. I’m sure you’ll be feeling your express trip down the stairs over the rest of the week.

Oof, that's rough. I slipped on the steps at Arrowhead Stadium a few years back. I only fell down 1 stair but I cracked my tailbone when I fell...that was an uncomfortable ride home.

Dang man, you know, as a precaution you should go see Dr. Field.. Dr. Falcon field that is..😁😁😁.. if Dr. Falcon can't make you smile, nobody will...🤣

That was at about 4:45am…definitely need to see Dr. Field…I’m going be hurting later I suspect 😂

That was at about 4:45am…definitely need to see Dr. Field…I’m going be hurting later I suspect 😂

On a serious note,, hope you didn't get dinged up brother.... 🙏

I think you should definitely take Friday off, the effects of the wipe out should be full force by then... Precautionary of course...😉

@Just Joe you know Friday the 13th was last week right? you might be getting slower in your old age, your timing is a week off. ;)

Glad your alright, I suspect you are right about being sore later. 🤔

I think you should probably think about getting a stunt double.

Last edited:
@Just Joe you know Friday the 13th was last week right? you might be getting slower in your old age, your timing is a week off. ;)

Glad your alright, I suspect you are right about being sore later. 🤔

I think you should probably think about getting a stunt double.
Lately it seems me & gravity don’t get along…There was a full moon the other day too🤣

Lately it seems me & gravity don’t get along…There was a full moon the other day too
I'm right there with you, my blood pressure meds make me a little light headed when I turn to fast, that and a bad knee and plantar fasciitis make anything interesting these days. I need to get up on the roof to paint some trim and I'm thinking it might not be a great idea. I guess it's all good, if I fall of the roof I'll land in the rose bushes. :ROFLMAO:

Oh crap, that sucks hope you recover fast.
On a less serious note. If you fall down the stairs and no one is around, does you Kraton say "how do you like it"?🤔

Glad you didn't break anything !!!! BTW , to you and Camaroboy , Saturday at RCM is their first official bash day , are either of you going ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back