The suspension fix.OFNA 23049

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timritchieblue

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Install these spring buckets,, they fix all binding issues. No mor broken rod ends, no more broken shock ends. This has freed up my suspension.

Edit: HoBao #90049 same part

Last edited:
It is also the HoBao #90049. It looks like the same thing. I run these in my BR.

direct fit? and you only use the spring retainer part from the whole package?

Got these on my Nero.

Still haven't driven it, but it definitely feels nicer now and it puts my mind at ease that the rockers won't hit the perches now.

Good morning. New to the hobby and looking to do upgrades to my Nero. Regarding this post what must I do with this kit? I've broken shock rods and front rod from light to medium bashing. Thanks.

You install the spring buckets, the kit comes with some shocks rod ends as well, the deeper spring buckets keeps springs from binding with the rockers

Just ordered these, I moved my shocks in and they still hit do I hope this fixes all the binding.

Thanks for the tip, my Hobao shock kit just came in. I noticed the shock rod ends with that were a bit thinner than the Nero ones they replaced, and very snug over the mounting balls. My two rear shock shafts broke just at the lip of the rod ends so there seems to be no way to fish them out to reuse the rod ends. Will time loosen up the rod end connections on the balls, or do I want HoBao balls?

Thanks for the tip, my Hobao shock kit just came in. I noticed the shock rod ends with that were a bit thinner than the Nero ones they replaced, and very snug over the mounting balls. My two rear shock shafts broke just at the lip of the rod ends so there seems to be no way to fish them out to reuse the rod ends. Will time loosen up the rod end connections on the balls, or do I want HoBao balls?
not sure...i never used the hobao ends...traxxas revo 5347 or the rpm rods ends are what i use ....the longer hollow balls that work with either come with the TRA5347...try some slicone lube and see if they free up any

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back