The TCO of electric 1/8 buggies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT58

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon TLR
  6. Vendetta
041DFDFC-825E-4976-A400-C044F1531854.jpeg

Saw this on Reddit and thought it was interesting.

Original thread with explanation -
Updated thread with the additional vendors shown above -

is there so much difference in price between a typhon and a VSe ? now that i ran a arrma notorious ( which have many common parts with the typhoon ) and the hyper VSe, i have a better idea : they both have weaknesses ! like , both stock chassis are weak for example

at least, hobao has a hop up chassis ( i run this one )

the arrma typhoon is a pure heavy basher and the hobao can be a budget racer

i had to modify a lot on the arrma notorious and still have troubles ! so the "arrma tough" saying makes me smile...
i also modified some stuff and the hobay hyper vse and made it really tough ! tough enough to learn tricks, which is very destructive !!

is there so much difference in price between a typhon and a VSe ? now that i ran a arrma notorious ( which have many common parts with the typhoon ) and the hyper VSe, i have a better idea : they both have weaknesses ! like , both stock chassis are weak for example

at least, hobao has a hop up chassis ( i run this one )

the arrma typhoon is a pure heavy basher and the hobao can be a budget racer

i had to modify a lot on the arrma notorious and still have troubles ! so the "arrma tough" saying makes me smile...
i also modified some stuff and the hobay hyper vse and made it really tough ! tough enough to learn tricks, which is very destructive !!

I think whoever made this used the price of the 80% kit because the cheapest price I could find for a Hyper VSe rtr was $555.00 while the 80% is only $295.00 and the Typhon is $449.99.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back