California The Ultimate Bashers Dream Location!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple people are meeting up on Saturday in San Ramon at Rancho Park Loop at 1130a. Come on out if you or anyone else can make it. People bringing some ramps too.
Do people meet up there every weekend? Not sure I can make it this weekend. I have plans with the kiddo in the morning. Keep me posted. Looks like a nice bash spot.

Oh that's really close to where I live in Danville. Been playing on Emerald Glen park in Dublin and they got a skate park there too, but too much kids playing with their scooter/skate in the afternoon.

Hey all, I'd like to add my name to that list! I'm in Redwood city, I usually go to shells in Foster city near the 92. Or the skate park across the street from my house, but gotta get there before like 11am ?.

Hey all, I'd like to add my name to that list! I'm in Redwood city, I usually go to shells in Foster city near the 92. Or the skate park across the street from my house, but gotta get there before like 11am ?.
We gonna be in your city 2morrow morning, come out if you can.
Screenshot_20201029-113755_Instagram.jpg

So looks like I'll be house hunting tomorrow so I can't make this weekend, but dagnabbit I will make another one!

We apparently had a miscommunication with our realtor, WE thought it was sunday lol.

I bashed at the perimeter BMX area at Lake Cunningham about a month ago during the day. No one was there. It was great!
I have not had the chance to go back. I've been bashing near my home. I built a ramp and have been taking the ramp to local parks that are not to crowded. Anyone in the Bay Area want to meet up for some social distance bashing let me know.
Little to far as I'm in Modesto ?

So looks like I'll be house hunting tomorrow so I can't make this weekend, but dagnabbit I will make another one!

We apparently had a miscommunication with our realtor, WE thought it was sunday lol.
Sounds like you and your Wife's calender wasnt on the same page. They(Wifes) are good at reminding us we had something planned for a certain day, when we forgot and thought we had a free day??

Sounds like you and your Wife's calender wasnt on the same page. They(Wifes) are good at reminding us we had something planned for a certain day, when we forgot and thought we had a free day??
HAH! yeah that's the truth, in this case though our Realtor was our 'wife'? The Mrs and I were on the same page for it being tomorrow *sigh* but we did push it back to 1130! so Batteries are charging!

Thanks for the invite, that was an absolute blast, I'll get my dirt rigs out next time. And I'll post some of the photos of y'all I got later!

The aftermath of rally mode Penelope the felony
20201031_112108.jpg

IMG_6287.PNG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back