Outcast The Undisputed Outcast Master...my boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afro Samurai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
he is loving this truck ..I got to get more on vid...he is really nailing back flips on his first packs. ..I started him on 6s...cause why not...and he's handling it like a boss...mini Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme. ..in the making ...

vids coming soon

he is loving this truck ..I got to get more on vid...he is really nailing back flips on his first packs. ..I started him on 6s...cause why not...and he's handling it like a boss...mini Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme. ..in the making ...

vids coming soon
That's awesome. It's pouring rain where I live, heading to LHS to take another look at Outcast, think my daughter would go nuts on 6s. Look forward to videos. I'm still trying to figure out how to correctly share some Utube action, URL not working, must be doing something wrong.

My daughter is 9, son is 11, encouraging both to practice bashing skills with Dad often. My daughter loves driving WOT, not afraid to send it rolling, fine line between basher and smasher, just per fun watching them, and a little healthy dose of nervousness.

Ah I remember that age with my first RC.

Good times for kids ahead...
Olivers ten his first truck was a Redcat Volcano....then a Stampede 2x4...then a Slash 4x4 back in May for his 10th Bday ....Then I got him a HPI Sprint 2 flux for great grades in June..... I let him drive my 8th scales and he's not bad ...Xmas this year will be an HPI 1/8 scale RSR Ken Block 2015 Ford Fiesta & this / came today....

Attachments

• IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 34
When my daughter saw the Outcast in the garage she said "holy tamoly, these tires are huge! What is this, a monster truck!" All I could say was kinda sorta. I could tell right away she wants to drive it. I will definitely post some media with her bashing on 4s sometime soon.

Can't wait to get my outcast shipped out today! I have a 14 & a 9 girls & I ordered them both Kratons for Christmas can't wait to be running these trucks with my girls!

Can't wait to get my outcast shipped out today! I have a 14 & a 9 girls & I ordered them both Kratons for Christmas can't wait to be running these trucks with my girls!
That's awesome! Post some video of a family bash session, cool Dad, great choice too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back