The unofficial Losi Tenacity DB Pro thread by Alex.M. and slick2500.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm relaxed trust me. Like I said, this is not the first time even in this same thread you've thrown shots. So explain, tell me how its NOT dumb that Arrma makes a RTR very close to what I bolted into my buggy?
I can tell you... The Typhon was meant to handle 6s. Shocks, driveline, electronics. By the way, you were late to the game with your 6s DB pro.
IMG_20200315_215703.jpg

I can tell you... The Typhon was meant to handle 6s. Shocks, driveline, electronics. By the way, you were late to the game with your 6s DB pro.View attachment 79976

Late to the game huh? I guess I'm not the only "dumb" one then right?

Tell me, how are the electronics better? Didn't think so..

Drive line, both are called MOD1

Shocks: Both are Aluminum threaded.

What again now?

Late to the game huh? I guess I'm not the only "dumb" one then right?

Tell me, how are the electronics better? Didn't think so..

Drive line, both are called MOD1

Shocks: Both are Aluminum threaded.

What again now?
And you thought your center diff got hot on 4s....?????

I'm relaxed trust me. Like I said, this is not the first time even in this same thread you've thrown shots. So explain, tell me how its NOT dumb that Arrma makes a RTR very close to what I bolted into my buggy?
You don't seem very relaxed ?
I can't remember, but do you own a 6S Arrma? If so, go compare the driveline components to the DB Pro's. Check the suspension as well. The Typhon 6S was built for....wait for it....6S. the DB Pro was built for 3S, 4S tops. It certainly wasnt built for 6S. I can only imagine the chassis slap from a jump with the all the added weight.

Look, I have enough going on and I don't want to get into a pissing contest with a guy I usually get along with. Do what you want. You won't hear another word from me.

@slick2500 do you think you could change the title of this thread and add something on the like “by Alex.M & slick2500” since you merged the threads (good idea btw)
I would like to take some of the credit for starting this thread full of info and tips.???
Sorry I need to work on remembering things, I was actually going to try to move your post and make it the first post. But I'm not sure how to do it yet and I don't want to break it if it is even possible I'll give it a try.
My intentions were honestly just to get everything into one thread I did not mean to take over yours and I am sorry for that.

-edit- I'm going to have to bug @WoodiE for this one.

Last edited:
Sorry I need to work on remembering things, I was actually going to try to move your post and make it the first post. But I'm not sure how to do it yet and I don't want to break it if it is even possible I'll give it a try.
My intentions were honestly just to get everything into one thread I did not mean to take over yours and I am sorry for that.

-edit- I'm going to have to bug @WoodiE for this one.
No need to be sorry. Don't worry bout it. ?It's good that all this info is in one spot now- makes it so much easier. My intention with putting both our account names on the title was to stop a bit of confusion as at the start it seems like to different convos going on haha.?

I'm still working on it. I'll change the thread title for now and quote your post in the first post.

TItle change is fine. Don’t worry about anything else. Now it makes sense why there is seemingly too different things going on? Leave the posts how they are as your one was when it was just realeased and mine was a month or two later. It makes sense that’s way. Thanks heaps slick!

WARNING!
If you feel the Losi DB Pro is not a basher or it needs to be upgraded to 6S in order to be a fantastic truck, do not watch as butthurt might ensue ?

Last edited:
Back