The unofficial Losi Tenacity DB Pro thread by Alex.M. and slick2500.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man!

So I see the body is not wide enough to cover the chassis plate. Too bad!

Guys i'm looking for seal sets for the diffs and shocks, what i mean is gasket and o-ring for the diffs, bladder and o-ring for the shocks, i can't find anything that contain just the seals. please help.

Guys i'm looking for seal sets for the diffs and shocks, what i mean is gasket and o-ring for the diffs, bladder and o-ring for the shocks, i can't find anything that contain just the seals. please help.

Ditch those stupid bladders and get the TLR shock o-rings: https://bit.ly/31O1t4f

Thanks razorrc but don't you need the bleeder shock caps to use that o-ring?

No. Compress shock, fill to top of body, screw down cap. You will have a slightly higher air/oil ratio than is probably ideal, but nobody is going to notice. You need a little air in the shock anyway for emulsion shocks.

For a more track focused DB what shock set up would you suggest? My local track is low traction with big jumps, I feel like the stock setup bottoms out more than it should. What are your guys thoughts.

For a more track focused DB what shock set up would you suggest? My local track is low traction with big jumps, I feel like the stock setup bottoms out more than it should. What are your guys thoughts.

I'd start with blue front, silver rear, probably around 37.5-40wt front, 35wt rear. See how that goes and adjust from there.

What is the DB Pro comparable to .. like what would it be racing against? Is anyone racing these indoors?

I don't think a 1/10 is directly comparable to a 1/8 vehicle. I also think you mean 'play' race .. I was referring to if there were official races - I can't imagine there's an official race with a 1/10 going against 1/8 scales. Additionally, alot of indoor tracks won't let you run a 1/8 scale because of the damage to the track. As relates to play racing, your point is taken - especially if it can hold its own against a 1/8.

Last edited:
Back