The wife gives in to another Losi!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
Hey…. It’s not that 1/6 scale I wanted but I’ll take 1/16 scale if it’s this or nothing!
Question from another post of mine… is it safe to charge THIS Lipo on carpet next to my rig? 😆
Seriously though… I love this thing.

0899D343-5074-49A4-A8EC-AFD91031AA01.jpeg

DF827F10-07E8-49FA-9AB9-C0B29CABB5AB.jpeg

616A5053-76FE-4EA2-BE4D-587C38A3B318.jpeg

Last edited:
Wife gives in? Sheeeeeit.. Don't like it, there's the front door! ;)
I just bought a DBXL 2.0 5 days ago and I was kidding because I told her I was coming back with the Super Baja Rey. Which I can get anytime. But even my financial situation has its limits! Lol I really am serious about learning to track race. I do have an indoor track local up to 1/8 scale but I’m going to try both.

Looks fun. I tell you what, I don't race but I did get and rebuild a Lost 22-4 1/10 4wd buggy and I run it at the carpet track near me when no one is racing. And I'll tell you what - ripping my fireteam around at 50mph took about 5 minutes to figure out. On the carpet track? I'm still happy if I can do a lap without crashing. Definitely nice to have the variety - they are all so different.
I just bought a DBXL 2.0 5 days ago and I was kidding because I told her I was coming back with the Super Baja Rey. Which I can get anytime. But even my financial situation has its limits! Lol I really am serious about learning to track race. I do have an indoor track local up to 1/8 scale but I’m going to try both.
Does this fit in the trunk of the DBXL 2.0?

I agree. I mean I bought a fleet in 4 mos. Talion EXB. Fireteam. 3S and TLR Typhon’s and the Giant Losi. I also have a really nice Bandit with bigger tires and the prolines maxed out jumping it all over. It’s fast and fun and easy to work on. Then I went ham.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks fun. I tell you what, I don't race but I did get and rebuild a Lost 22-4 1/10 4wd buggy and I run it at the carpet track near me when no one is racing. And I'll tell you what - ripping my fireteam around at 50mph took about 5 minutes to figure out. On the carpet track? I'm still happy if I can do a lap without crashing. Definitely nice to have the variety - they are all so different.

Does this fit in the trunk of the DBXL 2.0?
Nope! I strap it to the roof!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 34
Yesssss!!!

My favorite car in the whole world! I bought one back in 2021 and a week later they went on sale, so I bought a second one. Great car for a basement track if that's your jam. I can't say enough good things about this awesome buggy.

Still hoping they come out with a Mini 22X-4...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back