California TheRaceway@Rescue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I just purchased a year pass for my local track in Rescue California. $120.

They have a nice 4s 1/10th 1/8th truck’s and buggy’s. Rock crawlers course and an open oval for whatever.

A5F04A7F-C64F-47C5-BF8B-DC2A1FBB4A0B.jpeg
19829177-08F3-4300-B99F-49B3419AEE58.jpeg
568E437D-60B4-4E85-90B5-BA28B9AAE2B3.jpeg
Full of great guys here. Someone took pity on my lack of traction and gave me a set of tires.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Racing
  2. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Bathrooms
  2. Electricity
  3. Pit Tables
Great spot and well worth the cost of admission! Wish we had a place like that within 100 miles of me.
When I went LVC and a guy offered me a battery. I live in a great spot with really nice people but I think the nicest ones come here. Being a member gets my family in for free too. The best RC accessory I’ve purchased to date, lol...

They have races next weekend. I found out about this place watching a Rich Duperbash video. He got me to purchase an Arrma and join a track. A true ambassador of RC. Thank you Mr. Duperbash...

I got excited when I saw California, I've been looking for a nice track. Too bad this one is 9 hours away from me

There are tracks everywhere here in CA. What county are you in?
I'm in Riverside County, I found a nice track in Beaumont but it's about an hour away from me. I've just been looking for a more local track that's all.

I'm in Riverside County, I found a nice track in Beaumont but it's about an hour away from me. I've just been looking for a more local track that's all.
When I look at the map, your county looks like a shotgun pattern target,

Glad to see some fellow gun Enthusiasts here! Especially in California aha!
I was going to ask about your handle. I worked at Front Sight Nevada for a bunch of years. Going back for a class in 2 weeks. Trying out my new Nighthawk Custom 9mm Commander. It has Walküre (Valkyrie) engraved on the slide in old German Kurrent Calligraphy.
02BB07C5-0758-4D33-B3BB-68369CD6A94A.jpeg
I was thinking of bringing the Typhon for nights or brake times.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back