There still good people out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
So as we are all aware of the logistics nightmare going on, I just want to praise some of the postal man and women out there, I had a bunch of packages delivered yesterday when I was at work, and it was raining hard out there, he placed it all on my porch and covered them all up, I watched him doing it on the Ring app, so today he got me some more but I was home and thanked him for doing that, someone mentioned to praise the Mailman yesterday in a post. I really did appreciate I told him. made his day he said :)
some people still take pride in their Job. Kudos to them.

Between my business and my hobbies, I get a massive amount of deliveries. I get at least 1-2 packages pretty much every day, sometimes there will be like 10. Unfortunately, the USPS drivers in my area aren't very good...very "minimal effort" type work ethic, not friendly, have an attitude if you try to talk to them but then they leave a slip in my mailbox begging for a Christmas tip. But Amazon, DHL, and both the UPS and FedEx drivers in my area are all excellent. They frequently go out of their way to put packages in my designated delivery area where they can't be seen from the road and out of any weather. I leave a Yeti in the delivery area with snacks and drinks in it for them pretty much year-round.

Between my business and my hobbies, I get a massive amount of deliveries. I get at least 1-2 packages pretty much every day, sometimes there will be like 10. Unfortunately, the USPS drivers in my area aren't very good...very "minimal effort" type work ethic, not friendly, have an attitude if you try to talk to them but then they leave a slip in my mailbox begging for a Christmas tip. But Amazon, DHL, and both the UPS and FedEx drivers in my area are all excellent. They frequently go out of their way to put packages in my designated delivery area where they can't be seen from the road and out of any weather. I leave a Yeti in the delivery area with snacks and drinks in it for them pretty much year-round.
Yeah thats cool, few weeks ago a different butthole just threw my stuff on my deck, or let it hanging outside the mailbox in a bag :( F@cker :mad:

So as we are all aware of the logistics nightmare going on, I just want to praise some of the postal man and women out there, I had a bunch of packages delivered yesterday when I was at work, and it was raining hard out there, he placed it all on my porch and covered them all up, I watched him doing it on the Ring app, so today he got me some more but I was home and thanked him for doing that, someone mentioned to praise the Mailman yesterday in a post. I really did appreciate I told him. made his day he said :)
some people still take pride in their Job. Kudos to them.
They def need to hear when they do a good job. It def helps a bad day sometimes. A smile even.....smile people! It could be worse

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back