Minnesota There's a track near my house!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the updated drone pictures we took this weekend. We haven't added the drain tile yet but you can see the progress this far.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Thinking about heading down to the Eagan track today around 4:30-5:00. Anyone else????

I got my first 3s battery today and was out in my yard testing it out when my neighbor came out with his hunting dog. Naturally the dog wanted to know what that "thing" was flying around, so he came over to check it out. My neighbor then asked if I had been to the track up the road. o_O "No" I replied...He told me how to find it.
View attachment 89585

Doesn't look like it gets much use and it's a bit overgrown, but still usable. I'm going to find some eco-friendly weed killer and get rid of the greenery. I know where I'm going to be spending a lot of time! It's only a 5 minute drive from my house! The evidence:

View attachment 89586
would you be willing to share exactly where this is? i live in circle pines, so not to far away. and i have a riding lawn mower i could bring over LOL. and a weed wacker. id love to come check this out

I got my first 3s battery today and was out in my yard testing it out when my neighbor came out with his hunting dog. Naturally the dog wanted to know what that "thing" was flying around, so he came over to check it out. My neighbor then asked if I had been to the track up the road. o_O "No" I replied...He told me how to find it.
View attachment 89585

Doesn't look like it gets much use and it's a bit overgrown, but still usable. I'm going to find some eco-friendly weed killer and get rid of the greenery. I know where I'm going to be spending a lot of time! It's only a 5 minute drive from my house! The evidence:

View attachment 89586
Looks like someone’s gotta bring a weed whip out there and clean it up a bit
Welcome our MN brother!
Hit me up if you wanna come bash south of the cities. ?
I live in Lakeville
I’m super new to bashing and RC but I do have an Outcast 6s EXB that loves to bash!!!

Looks like someone’s gotta bring a weed whip out there and clean it up a bit

I’m super new to bashing and RC but I do have an Outcast 6s EXB that loves to bash!!!
I go to the Eagan track all the time. There is also a FakeBook group that goes there, last time the was 20 guys and the brought out a monseter ramp.

1656876980594.png

1656877106523.png

I’d love to have a session with ya! I’m sure @Dutch would be game also.
I’ve been super busy lately tho, not sure when I’ll have time..

I go to the Eagan track all the time. There is also a FakeBook group that goes there, last time the was 20 guys and the brought out a monseter ramp.

View attachment 227494
View attachment 227495
That’s awesome! There wasn’t anybody else there this time. But I got to break my EXB for the first time haha! Sheered a shock standoff on the front. Hub hobby with the save on having them in stock too.
I’d love to have a session with ya! I’m sure @Dutch would be game also.
I’ve been super busy lately tho, not sure when I’ll have time..
I’d love to meet up with y’all there sometime! I’m super green haha but I’ll get this!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back