Talion These are the tires you've been looking for!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piecejointe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
After destroying the stock Katar tires in less than 10 4S packs (seriously, wtf, unglued to the point you could see foam), I looked for agressive truggy tires, and here they are:

http://www.louiserc.com/products_detail.php?M=0&uID=1&cID=7&Key=199

Same offset, a tiny bit wider but same diameter, more sidewall, perfect. It's even available in two hardnesses, and chrome or black rims.
These things rip on rough terrain and grass (ans suck on asphalt, as you'd expect).
Ballooning is very reasonable.
I didn't want to get Badlands because of cost, offset, and someone's comment that they don't really perform well beyong bashing.

They also make on-road and semi on/off-road tires (Rocket an Apollo), but not sure how these are. If someone has them, please report!

After destroying the stock Katar tires in less than 10 4S packs (seriously, wtf, unglued to the point you could see foam), I looked for agressive truggy tires, and here they are:

http://www.louiserc.com/products_detail.php?M=0&uID=1&cID=7&Key=199

Same offset, a tiny bit wider but same diameter, more sidewall, perfect. It's even available in two hardnesses, and chrome or black rims.
These things rip on rough terrain and grass (ans suck on asphalt, as you'd expect).
Ballooning is very reasonable.
I didn't want to get Badlands because of cost, offset, and someone's comment that they don't really perform well beyong bashing.

They also make on-road and semi on/off-road tires (Rocket an Apollo), but not sure how these are. If someone has them, please report!

Don't really agree on the Katar's, those have held up very good for me.
Funny though, been looking for 0 offset same diameter same width tires for a while, I ordered the T-Rocks a couple of days ago.
Will post here as soon as I get them.

Don't really agree on the Katar's, those have held up very good for me.
Funny though, been looking for 0 offset same diameter same width tires for a while, I ordered the T-Rocks a couple of days ago.
Will post here as soon as I get them.

I saw there's not only the bead that is unglued, but also a tear just between the bead and sidewall. Hopefully rubber CA and a dab of shoegoo will make it last a bit longer.
Maybe the places I run it are just really agressive on tires (it's mostly an old BMX track, so crappy clay with small and not so small stones mixed in), but other cars / tires have held up much longer, this is a new low.

Thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye on them.
I really do like these wheels/tires though even though I haven't run them yet, we'll see. I got the LT-3251B which is the sports compund.
Really wish Louise would'nt use that think screen print on the tires, the lettering have worn off really easy on my other ones.
Badlands, T-Rock, Katar
IMG_3212a_resize.JPG

IMG_3214a_resize.JPG

IMG_3215a_resize.JPG

IMG_3237_resize.JPG

IMG_3236a_resize.JPG

I like the ones on the far right. Looks like enough contact patch to not wear down really fast when running at skate parks. That's why I run 3.8 trenchers on my outcast and savage flux. Also for the taller sidewall to add a bit of cushion for the landings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back