Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

These little piggies

BigBassBrent

Deep in the heat of Texas
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton
I got tired of how muddy my Senton gets when running on our wet track. After this past weekend I decided to buggy mod my Senton. I ordered a Typhon body, Typhon rear wing mount, Typhon side guards and the body mounts. I'm hoping the Typhon body will keep some mud out. I'll be running the small stock bumpers instead of the Senton bumpers. So basically I'll have a Typhon with shorter a arms. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Anyone else try this before?

Attachments

Soppy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
It might help a little , but I doubt it. That mud just gets into everything. It seems like it's attracted to the inside of the vehicle.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I got tired of how muddy my Senton gets when running on our wet track. After this past weekend I decided to buggy mod my Senton. I ordered a Typhon body, Typhon rear wing mount, Typhon side guards and the body mounts. I'm hoping the Typhon body will keep some mud out. I'll be running the small stock bumpers instead of the Senton bumpers. So basically I'll have a Typhon with shorter a arms. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Anyone else try this before?

Attachments

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
My profile pic is of my Senton in the mud. I told one of my buddies that the Typhon wouldn't have been nearly as bad and he disagreed with me and said that it would be just as bad. I didn't have a Typhon at the time or else I would have tried it. Let us know how it goes for keeping the mud out. I'm convinced that it will be about 90% better since it has the guards and the wheels aren't inside of the body.

BigBassBrent

Deep in the heat of Texas
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton
My profile pic is of my Senton in the mud. I told one of my buddies that the Typhon wouldn't have been nearly as bad and he disagreed with me and said that it would be just as bad. I didn't have a Typhon at the time or else I would have tried it. Let us know how it goes for keeping the mud out. I'm convinced that it will be about 90% better since it has the guards and the wheels aren't inside of the body.
I think you nailed it with the wheels under the body comment. That's the problem! I've even heard of folks running buggy bodies underneath their short course body to help keep things cleaner. Seems to make sense. Now that I have a Tekno sct, I can play around with the Senton and use it as my track basher. I'll post some pics and cleanliness reports when I'm done.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.