These little piggies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBassBrent

Deep in the heat of Texas
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
I got tired of how muddy my Senton gets when running on our wet track. After this past weekend I decided to buggy mod my Senton. I ordered a Typhon body, Typhon rear wing mount, Typhon side guards and the body mounts. I'm hoping the Typhon body will keep some mud out. I'll be running the small stock bumpers instead of the Senton bumpers. So basically I'll have a Typhon with shorter a arms. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Anyone else try this before?

Attachments

• IMG_20190511_152902.jpg
    IMG_20190511_152902.jpg
    860 KB · Views: 82
I got tired of how muddy my Senton gets when running on our wet track. After this past weekend I decided to buggy mod my Senton. I ordered a Typhon body, Typhon rear wing mount, Typhon side guards and the body mounts. I'm hoping the Typhon body will keep some mud out. I'll be running the small stock bumpers instead of the Senton bumpers. So basically I'll have a Typhon with shorter a arms. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Anyone else try this before?

Attachments

• DSC_0193.JPG
    DSC_0193.JPG
    552.8 KB · Views: 58
My profile pic is of my Senton in the mud. I told one of my buddies that the Typhon wouldn't have been nearly as bad and he disagreed with me and said that it would be just as bad. I didn't have a Typhon at the time or else I would have tried it. Let us know how it goes for keeping the mud out. I'm convinced that it will be about 90% better since it has the guards and the wheels aren't inside of the body.

My profile pic is of my Senton in the mud. I told one of my buddies that the Typhon wouldn't have been nearly as bad and he disagreed with me and said that it would be just as bad. I didn't have a Typhon at the time or else I would have tried it. Let us know how it goes for keeping the mud out. I'm convinced that it will be about 90% better since it has the guards and the wheels aren't inside of the body.

I think you nailed it with the wheels under the body comment. That's the problem! I've even heard of folks running buggy bodies underneath their short course body to help keep things cleaner. Seems to make sense. Now that I have a Tekno sct, I can play around with the Senton and use it as my track basher. I'll post some pics and cleanliness reports when I'm done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back