They have brakes for a reason

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brutal! Sounds like you learned some new adjectives that day.
Back when I had a track, I insisted all the 5th scale guys have fail safes on their TX'S. No exceptions! I've seen to much!
I mean yeah. I learned that go solo along with the fact if it’s windy it’s not worth it. Otherwise yeah I learned from someone else’s mistake

I mean yeah. I learned that go solo along with the fact if it’s windy it’s not worth it. Otherwise yeah I learned from someone else’s mistake
I hear that!! I'm not a speed runner myself, but, would/could I see myself standing in harms way? Yup!! Now, after seeing the web redemption video from Tosh.0.. nope!!😮😬🤯

Wow, sorry about your buddy's foot! I hope their recovery isn't too bad. It's a good reminder. I have no intentions of getting mine too close to myself, or anyone else, but this is a good reinforcement of WHY.

Anyone that's ever marshalled at a track can tell ya what damage these things can do. Had an idiot run into my wrist as I was turning over someone's car. Still got the scar. Then a buddies son ran into my ankle full speed. I was watching my car and didn't see it coming. Still got that scar too.

Anyone that's ever marshalled at a track can tell ya what damage these things can do. Had an idiot run into my wrist as I was turning over someone's car. Still got the scar. Then a buddies son ran into my ankle full speed. I was watching my car and didn't see it coming. Still got that scar too.
Been there.. I jump and had eyes on the side and back of my head when marshaling! I’m not taking an 1/8th anything at speed!

I’ll jump multiple times during a bash session. I’m sure my sub conscience is trying to hurt me. Haven’t hit myself in over 20 years.

My experience? Jump when it’s coming at you. Wether you’re in control or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back