They have brakes for a reason

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So what happens when you think you can stop a infraction sliding across the road at 40+mph. You break a bone in your foot and your big toe. Man that looks like it hurts!!

87F7D364-8FAE-42A7-92BE-9FE8102CF1B4.png

Man that looks so painful. I bet if you would have used the bottom of your foot it would have worked!

So what happens when you think you can stop a infraction sliding across the road at 40+mph. You break a bone in your foot and your big toe. Man that looks like it hurts!!

View attachment 274407

15-20lb object traveling at 40+MPH has quite a bit of energy to try and stop ,with your hand or foot..
That's Painful!

Steel toe boots are required IF you intend to use your foot/phalanges as an brake device for emergency stops.

This is the reason why people need to understand that a 1/7th scale or even 1/10th… can do some serious damage. I’m not going to stop anything. Parts are cheaper to replace than doctor appointments along with missing work or even the pain… that sucks man. But never stop an RC going at a decent rate of speed. Here’s a good examples

I don’t believe I have the one of k-bash running off the road into my car at 116mph.. but it did do some damage

This is the reason why people need to understand that a 1/7th scale or even 1/10th… can do some serious damage. I’m not going to stop anything. Parts are cheaper to replace than doctor appointments along with missing work or even the pain… that sucks man. But never stop an RC going at a decent rate of speed. Here’s a good examples

I don’t believe I have the one of k-bash running off the road into my car at 116mph.. but it did do some damage
Underrated comment. I see people buying 4S kraton for their 5-10 year olds. They fiddlesticking have to understand that these things go with 30-40mph even on 2S and even throttled down to 50%. This is why I suggest boost or mega cars for children or even FTX Tracer 1/16, Losi mini-t

I always wonder why speed running guys don't always stand on a ladder.

And I carefully select with whom I drive. Somebody races by close - I'm gone.

Used to meet some guys with 1/10 race cars at a track someone painted on a parking lot like 20 years ago. Some of the just had one beer after the other. Was necessary to have a wooden plank in front of me for cars to smash in. Had two boards fixed together so I could place them at an angle. And after a few times it just got too ridiculous.

Found it.
Windy or just being dumb. This stuff can hurt!

imagine if this was your body instead.
Brutal! Sounds like you learned some new adjectives that day.
Back when I had a track, I insisted all the 5th scale guys have fail safes on their TX'S. No exceptions! I've seen to much!

Found it.
Windy or just being dumb. This stuff can hurt!

imagine if this was your body instead.
Nope!! Nuh-Uh!!😮😬🤯
I always wonder why speed running guys don't always stand on a ladder.

And I carefully select with whom I drive. Somebody races by close - I'm gone.

Used to meet some guys with 1/10 race cars at a track someone painted on a parking lot like 20 years ago. Some of the just had one beer after the other. Was necessary to have a wooden plank in front of me for cars to smash in. Had two boards fixed together so I could place them at an angle. And after a few times it just got too ridiculous.
Agree, drinking and driving is dangerous at any scale.. I can't say I've never, but it's definitely "no bueno".. perhaps I was "young and stupid" for a bit too long, but not anymore..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back