They killed the Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the price point will be around $60,000
Your not that far from a new Corvette.
I know Soccer moms can’t haul too many kids in the Corvette… But that might be a good thing .

I don't believe it, I was just reading article on a E Mustang.

They sure did, right around 1972... :ROFLMAO:
You take that back!!!!

I liked the look of the 80's and current models. Wasn't a huge fan of the older ones for some reason.

The sound from that flat plane crank in the GT350 is just intoxicating!

I know Soccer moms can’t haul too many kids in the Corvette… But that might be a good thing .
I thought I read the base after tax breaks was mid-$30k? Loaded performance version was closer to $60k.

You gotta figure that no one is going to go the long route and call it Mustang Mach E. Everyone's just going to call it "Mach E" since that's way less confusing. I think it looks nice, but it's too expensive for my taste and lacks a transfer case. I sometimes like to take my RC fleet to places where I need the ground clearance and transfer case offered up by my Grand Cherokee. Maybe Ford will eventually use the same basic drivetrain in an upcoming version of the new Bronco?

People nowadays will buy ANYTHING that looks like an SUV. Meanwhile Ford and Chevy are killing off all their sedans. Dumb decision if you asked me. Well I don't even buy new cars anyways, so I'm not the target.
$60k? Wow how CHEAP. Where do I make the line to get this? ?

You take that back!!!!

I liked the look of the 80's and current models. Wasn't a huge fan of the older ones for some reason.

The sound from that flat plane crank in the GT350 is just intoxicating!

A good example of movie Ford engine sound is in Harold and Maude when she stole that Mustang. I think it was stolen anyway...and I think it's a Mustang but definitely a throaty Ford sound.

Edit: Now I can't find it so I may be wrong or confusing with a different film.

That SUV is fine, if it wasn't called a Mustang.

Unfortunately, the bandwagon has been created and the industry's idiots have come out to play. Evidence A

Can’t wait to work on these when they break. Ford hasn’t made many EVs... this should be money for mechanics ;)

I thought I read the base after tax breaks was mid-$30k? Loaded performance version was closer to $60k.
$30K... That's a roller price... More like $60,000 with all the upgrades needed. LOL!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back