Kraton Things to do...🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I haven't been home in weeks because my wife and I have a business taking care of people's pets, in their homes, when they are away. Not complaining at all. We've been in a beautiful log cabin, on a mountian, on the Northern California coast for the last 2 weeks. But I have a ton of new parts for my rig and I can't wait to get wrenching!
I have to:
1. Finish installing the PPS center motor mount/diff housing
2. Install front Hot Racing diff housing
3. Remove the stripped screw from left front axle
4. Install Hot Racing front hub housings
5. Dismantle front shocks and rebuild with M2C blatterless shock caps and deltron bushings
6. Install front, front & rear and rear, front & rear Hot Racing hinge pin blocks
7. Install Hot Racing front brace
8. Install front and rear M2C hinge pins
9. Rear build all 3 diffs with Arrma aluminum diff cups (may just wait until I kill the stock ones but maybe not)
I won't be able to get to it for possibly weeks because we are almost completely booked up. Sorry, I am dying from RC withdrawals... it helps to talk about it. 🤦

lol, but u had the time to vent.... its ok, your bound to finish things
I'd have it all done if I could bring it with me but it wasn't possible. It's in peices and I'd have to bring too many tools and other poop and my luck I'd break something and not have "that" tool with me. Plus, the mess I'd make in someone else's house wouldn't be acceptable. Stuck waiting and and thinking about it. 🥴

I haven't been home in weeks because my wife and I have a business taking care of people's pets, in their homes, when they are away. Not complaining at all. We've been in a beautiful log cabin, on a mountian, on the Northern California coast for the last 2 weeks. But I have a ton of new parts for my rig and I can't wait to get wrenching!
I have to:
5. Dismantle front shocks and rebuild with M2C blatterless shock caps and deltron bushings
6. Install front, front & rear and rear, front & rear Hot Racing hinge pin blocks
9. Rear build all 3 diffs with Arrma aluminum diff cups (may just wait until I kill the stock ones but maybe not)
I won't be able to get to it for possibly weeks because we are almost completely booked up. Sorry, I am dying from RC withdrawals... it helps to talk about it. 🤦
I feel you! I just got a Kraton 6s V5 RTR and broke a lower suspension arm in the first week! I stocked up on parts, as I'm already going to be tearing the front end apart, but now have zero time to work on it! I walk by it on the stand and die a little inside! lol

Man, I am happy to be busy making money but it looks like I won't be home for another months now! 😭
Gonna have to buy more parts but not much left to buy. Thinking about picking up a 3s rig to bring with me when we are away. 🤔

Man, I am happy to be busy making money but it looks like I won't be home for another months now! 😭
Gonna have to buy more parts but not much left to buy. Thinking about picking up a 3s rig to bring with me when we are away. 🤔
Maybe an Infraction mega converted to brushless, would be pretty reliable. ( Except for tires lol )

Maybe an Infraction mega converted to brushless, would be pretty reliable. ( Except for tires lol )
Not really into on road. I had a Felony before. Maybe a Typhon 3s. I know it's not an Arrma but the Team Associated Rival M410 looks pretty bad ass. 🤔

Not really into on road. I had a Felony before. Maybe a Typhon 3s. I know it's not an Arrma but the Team Associated Rival M410 looks pretty bad ass. 🤔
Yeah, the Arrma 3s line is not the best.

MT10 or a Tekno MT410 or pretty solid I have heard. ( Tekno is a kit with no electrics. )

I have to:
My wife and I have talked about pet sitting when I retire. Does it pay well?

My wife and I have talked about pet sitting when I retire. Does it pay well?
Depends on where you are and what you do. We mostly house sit which works well for us. We are free to do other things at the same time. Occasionally, we split up and do seperate bookings. I also day trade so all I need is internet access which everyone has. Sometimes I also work with a contractor doing construction. We have only been doing it for about 8 months. We build a great reputation so we are insanely busy. It works out to between $100-300 a day when we are booked up.
Yeah, the Arrma 3s line is not the best.

MT10 or a Tekno MT410 or pretty solid I have heard. ( Tekno is a kit with no electrics. )
Yea, I almost went that route before. They are nice but expensive. Not looking for something to mod. Got that covered already! 😆

I totally understand. For me this hobby is 85% tinkering and 15% bashing. When I go on trips I bring a small 10th scale all-terrain, durable vehicle with me to take the edge off until I get back home to the work bench. The Maxx works for me.

Well, I got too ansey... went home and grabbed some stuff. It's bring your RC to work day! 😆
20220616_192332.jpg

Good move! And why even think about a 3s Typhon? Pick up a 6s Typhon to take with you. You can always run it on 4s if you don’t want to rip up your clients grass, lol.

Good move! And why even think about a 3s Typhon? Pick up a 6s Typhon to take with you. You can always run it on 4s if you don’t want to rip up your clients grass, lol.
I want a TLR. I already have a spare esc, motor, servo and radio for it already. I have the cash... my wife is the goalie! 🏃‍♀️🥅

I want a TLR. I already have a spare esc, motor, servo and radio for it already. I have the cash... my wife is the goalie! 🏃‍♀️🥅
Check out your LHS for sales on the TLR, just saw at a HS for $369.

Check out your LHS for sales on the TLR, just saw at a HS for $369.
I checked my LHS a week ago and it was still $400. I'll wait until it goes on sale. Then I'll unbox it, dismantle it, slip it into the house and then some day I'll "build a car out of spare parts". 😆

I checked my LHS a week ago and it was still $400. I'll wait until it goes on sale. Then I'll unbox it, dismantle it, slip it into the house and then some day I'll "build a car out of spare parts". 😆
I have to think that line is already wearing thin with my wife. I haven’t seen a legitimate eye-roll yet, but I know by now she has to be thinking, “how many spare parts does he actually have…” Good luck sir. We’ll both eventually be sleeping on the couch.

Well, I only have 1 car and she knows I have a lot of spare parts. She doesn't know that it's because I replaced all of the stock parts with after market parts! 😆 I'll work it somehow. It will take lots of planning and ground work, blue prints, schematics... maybe some burner phones and false flag operations.🤔

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back