Granite Things to "upgrade" on Granite 4x4 BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeachMeCars

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Talion
I've seen a couple people recommend putting tape in the chassis over a hole so dirt doesn't get into a gearbox. Are there other adjustments I should make to a stock granite? Or any parts I should just have on hand?

Good question following this post now. Just got mine about tei weeks ago. How u linking urs? I added some leds to mine, adjusted the end points on my servo and covered the hole under the spur gear with some tape to keep dirt snd grime from going in there.

Good question following this post now. Just got mine about tei weeks ago. How u linking urs? I added some leds to mine, adjusted the end points on my servo and covered the hole under the spur gear with some tape to keep dirt snd grime from going in there.

It's been a blast so far. Took it to the skate park yesterday and it's a beast!

As for "upgrades" I've taped up that same hole, and added a t-bone bumper to it. The bumper seems to be much better than the stock one and also acts as sorts of a skid plate.

After putting half a dozen packs through the car I can say it's pretty durable and doesn't really need any upgrades out of the box. It runs like a dream with everything stock, and durability hasn't been an issue for me even with mild jumps and big tumbles.

Can you show us the part number or link for the T Bone Bumper? Is this the front bumper, i broke mine and need repleacement anway. Thanks

Can you show us the part number or link for the T Bone Bumper? Is this the front bumper, i broke mine and need repleacement anway. Thanks
https://tboneracing.net/collections/granite-3s
Here's the front and rear bumpers for the granite. It looks like they came out with a skid plate which is listed on the same page, but title says for big rock, senton, and typhon so I'm thinking it's only for the longer chassis and not the short chassis of the granite...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back