Thinking about a Tekno MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on the body. I’m surprised to hear that about the stock bumpers though. I have sent my truck to the moon many times and my bumpers have held up great.
With the M2C towers, one can set a stock Outcast body on with only relocating the back two holes. One very tough, trimmed, painted bodies in several colors to choose from. 6S of course.

Yep, body options are limited for sure, I hear the o6s and noto6s fit pretty well, but obviously quite common. I don't care much about the bodies, they don't last long enough and they all are pretty much a blur while in use anyways 😁The bumpers have held up for me, but the mt410 could definitely use a wheelie bar.

My favorite body rolls with the punches 💪
image.jpg

Been thinking about building one of these. Anybody have one, or have any experience with them? Are they pretty durable? Worth the money?
Bro go ahead and do it u not gonna regret it

20220825_235526.jpg

20220825_235509.jpg

They are awesome trucks. I sold mine because it handled too well. I know, sounds odd...but does not suit my bashing/driving style.

It is more like a precision Italian sports car. I like my RCs more like stupid overpowered mustangs/muscle cars.
i get that. I sold my ET48 2.0 for similar reasons and it just didn’t seem as tough as my previous ET48.3. You can’t go wrong with Tekno, but Arrma has its place too.

For a wheelie bar i just used the wing mount from the truggy version .3 i think and sandwiched the O6S wheelie wheels between the mounts. Only had to drill one set of hole to line up. Mount with extra screws and stuff for wing was 13 bucks or so and the arrma wheelie bar wheels was 20 at hobby town. Maybe expensive, maybe not worth but it has just right angle to ride a wheelie or punch it and still do a backflip or two.
Best pix i have... snuggled up there with the outcast body

20220301_103130.jpg

Didn’t wanna read through the whole thread … full disclosure 🤣

Have you seen it on sale at Amain?

https://www.amainhobbies.com/tekno-rc-mt410-1-10-electric-4x4-pro-monster-truck-kit-tkr5603/p575518

With a coupon code you can get an even better discount.
At that price, one can make any M2C convert one likes. Long wheel base or the tank version and have a spare chassis for the stock one. The price of a new stock frame make this kit price look VERY attractive. Had a bent frame and went with this kit. Really enjoy the build process.

i get that. I sold my ET48 2.0 for similar reasons and it just didn’t seem as tough as my previous ET48.3. You can’t go wrong with Tekno, but Arrma has its place too.
Agree. Just that with Tekno rigs, inexperienced drivers will undoubtably break these also. I don't think those considering an MT are worried much about durability. They are buying it for many other reasons.
Tekno is a competition platform Company first and foremost. Precision and quality is what you get here. And if you enjoy building, this is The brand.
I use T-Bone racing bumpers/ rear wheelie bar.
A Tekno ET wing and mounts added will also help with rear end carnage, for hard bashing. We all drive differently.
An OC/ Noto body can be mounted. There are several different body mounts that come in the MT box for this. And a little creative modding goes a long way.

20221029_111104.jpg

20221029_110809.jpg

20221029_110715.jpg

I don't use these CH 2 tires, They are just for the shelf for display. I feel they suck. I don't run them on any of my rigs. I usually run Back Flip LP's or 1/8 Truggy Race wheels. ( X-cons/zero offset)
The body is a PL Ford Raptor body listed in the MT410 manual as a Fit.
But again, in retrospect a Noto/OC body is way thicker and stronger. This PL body is too fragile IMHO.

Last edited:

This video below made me pull the plug on the MT.

Mid Air Rotation control is second to none IMHO. All this with just a 4s lipo. Great composure and control. This rig is worthy of a nice radio set no doubt.
On 6s is completely insane. Need a lot of room.
Blows away a Noto/OC hands down. You will pay for this however.

Last edited:
Been thinking about building one of these. Anybody have one, or have any experience with them? Are they pretty durable? Worth the money?
Stop thinking about it and do it. It’s a very well designed vehicle and tough as hell! In 4+ years I’ve broken a servo (I cheaper out) and a tbone racing wheelie bar and I’m about to spray my second body for it. Couple of weeks ago I was at the quarry and tried to backflip over a conveyer belt, I came up short and hit the frame hard with no damage. I’m running mine with a castle MMX and 2200kv 1515 motor on 4S. It wheelies and backflips without much effort. Definitely worth every cent.

Teknos are great rigs. For bashing the 48.3’s are the most durable. Mt410 is eb48.3 chassis with et48.3 arms. I own a et48.3 atm. It’s my fave! Here’s some ways to make these rigs tough without spending to much. I do own an Swb Mojave that is a tank…it’s fun too!😁

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stop thinking about it and do it. It’s a very well designed vehicle and tough as hell! In 4+ years I’ve broken a servo (I cheaper out) and a tbone racing wheelie bar and I’m about to spray my second body for it. Couple of weeks ago I was at the quarry and tried to backflip over a conveyer belt, I came up short and hit the frame hard with no damage. I’m running mine with a castle MMX and 2200kv 1515 motor on 4S. It wheelies and backflips without much effort. Definitely worth every cent.
Nice setup for 4s running.

If you are going to buy anything Tekno the best deal is with Pete at Fierce Solutions, apply the monthly discount $35 and he leaves it up to you to pay tax on your own. It's a steal.

https://www.fiercercsolutions.com/tekno-rc-mt410-1-10-electric-4x4-pro-monster-truck-kit-tkr5603
Just ordered the et48.3 chassis and rear driveshaft to convert my mt to et from them. Best price I could find👍
I just find myself running a track more than anything else so an et would better suit my use than the mt..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back