thinking about a youtube channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do it, everyone has a channel but not everyone regularly uploads ;)

I mainly use my YouTube to show off family and things I'm doing but maybe you'll be the next @Rich Duperbash or Kevin Talbot or any of the myriad of others out there...doesn't hurt to try, if you feel you can dedicate the time to it then go for it ;)

do it, everyone has a channel but not everyone regularly uploads ;)

I mainly use my YouTube to show off family and things I'm doing but maybe you'll be the next @Rich Duperbash or Kevin Talbot or any of the myriad of others out there...doesn't hurt to try, if you feel you can dedicate the time to it then go for it ;)
yeah thanks for telling me it would not hurt i just don't want to go viral and be hulimated for it

yeah thanks for telling me it would not hurt i just don't want to go viral and be hulimated for it
Don't worry about that stuff bro, your gonna have the negative Nancy's and corrupt Karen's coming at you all day regardless of how good your vids are. Just do you and don't worry about the rest of the world. Once you find your groove subscribers will come regardless. Fear of what others think is the number one killer of dreams these days :(

My recommendations for improvements on the content:
1. Some short explanation at the beginning and brief re-cap at the end.
2. Camera placement.
Ideally you want the camera closest to where the key action is (the ramp) or somewhere between you and that point.

Marked here with an X:

1597776331914.png

Then it is just a matter of going bigger and better over time!

Looks good so far keep it up!!! (y)

i was thinking of starting a youtube channel that would be focoused on my hobbies like rc and classic cars
Awesome đź‘Ť go for it.i myself thought about it to but allways worried I'd say something stupid lol .I have other hobbies that I'm into.im a big fish keeper .wanted to start one on that .I made my own koi pond with a triple stack water fall with a mini river running into my pond.wanted to do a vid on that .I love airbrushing wanted to do a vid on that but again I think I'm vid shy lol.i can type all day no issues but on camera different story.i suppose that's why people edit.incase you don't like you can always erase and start again..anyways good luck .keep us informed if you do .I would love to watch it bud

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back