Infraction Thinking about buying one of these tomorrow…..how do you like it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
I’m thinking of buying an Infraction. I love speed and this seems like an affordable option. I already have a DBXLE-2, Fireteam, Semi modded Talion. A TLR and 3S Typhon. A RB 10 TA, a TA 14B Truggy that rips and a rocket ship Mini B. I mean it’s stupid fast. But this would complete my variety and it looks dope AF. Drawbacks?

Last edited:
I love speed and this seems like an affordable option. I already have a DBXLE-2, Fireteam, Semi modded Talion. A TLR and 3S Typhon. A RB 10 TA, a TA 14B Truggy that rips and a rocket ship Mini B. I mean it’s stupid fast. But this would complete my variety and it looks dope AF. Drawbacks?
The $$ you're gonna drop into that next 5 mph

I love speed and this seems like an affordable option. I already have a DBXLE-2, Fireteam, Semi modded Talion. A TLR and 3S Typhon. A RB 10 TA, a TA 14B Truggy that rips and a rocket ship Mini B. I mean it’s stupid fast. But this would complete my variety and it looks dope AF. Drawbacks?
I don't know if this can be considered a drawback but the speed is seriously addictive. You have my 100% approval. I love mine.

Sold! Lol. That was easy. Love to hear more!
When I got into rc's last year I would've bet you $1000 that I'd never have an "all (only) road" car. Now I have 2 Infractions. Tried (unsuccessfully) to build one into an off-roader w/ kraton arms etc & I have one as a dedicated speed runner. If you can imagine it, you can probably build it!😃👍🤘

20230425_210146.jpg

20230426_164808.jpg

20230501_193726.jpg

It took me a minute to figure out what you were wanting to get. I re read your post like 5 times and I was like wtf does he want? 🤣
Corrected. Between ADHD and the hippie lettuce…had me thinking it. Just didn’t type it!

Corrected. Between ADHD and the hippie lettuce…had me thinking it. Just didn’t type it!
I sometimes have to edit my posts 5 times because I think faster than I can type.

I’m thinking of buying an Infraction. I love speed and this seems like an affordable option. I already have a DBXLE-2, Fireteam, Semi modded Talion. A TLR and 3S Typhon. A RB 10 TA, a TA 14B Truggy that rips and a rocket ship Mini B. I mean it’s stupid fast. But this would complete my variety and it looks dope AF. Drawbacks?

I also have a 'thing' about speed. I started with 1 Infraction, now I have soooo many r/c's that I'm a small hobby shop to my friends. LOL The fastest that I have gone, is 139mph in my Infraction. I'm currently waiting on a nice day to run my stretched Typhon. I'm aiming for 125mph. Which you can find here:

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/stretched-typhon-6s.61555/

But, like other's have stated previously, it can get CRAZY just for a touch more speed. GL on your build!

Last edited:
I also have a 'thing' about speed. I started with 1 Infraction, now I have soooo many r/c's that I'm a small hobby shop to my friends. LOL The fastest that I have gone, is 132mph in my Infraction. I'm currently waiting on a nice day to run my stretched Typhon. I'm aiming for 125mph. Which you can find here:

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/stretched-typhon-6s.61555/

But, like other's have stated previously, it can get CRAZY just for a touch more speed. GL on your build!
I’m subbed to that thread lol
I’ve seen you gobble up @Rcproponent stuff often. I dream of one. But I’m watching videos on it and dang. “We’re gonna need a bigger boat, I mean stretch of road” (watched jaws with my son). It really is very capable out of the box with the speed gear. I do have a couple of 3S basher batteries but a crap ton of 6S bricks. Lol. I’m just a one battery kinda guy. Except for the Losi. I’m forced to use 2. Thanks. I’ve found myself doing speed runs with my TLR and it’s been 2 months since I’ve bought anything. I’m due for a speed machine and I’m sure it’ll be my second fully modified RC car to the max. The other was the Mini B. That’s the hardest car to drive clean around the track. FYI. If ya know? Ya know! I’ll call my LHS in the morning and say horizon deal and have the go fast gear in it. They always give my rigs the once over.

Last edited:
They look so cool, what a groovy rig!
I really like it. Thanks. My LHS gave me the Horizon deal and a little more. Usually they don’t but they appreciate the support. I love speed so it’s a great starter speed running rig. I’m not there yet to build a ridiculously fast limitless roller lol. Seen some serious rocket ships. I feel the need… the need for speed. 😆

Bash it a bit before you turn it into a speed rig. You may just decide you love it like it is. I know I did. Get some titanium skids from scortched and enjoy the sparks.
Exactly my plan @ChemEng! I mean it’s 60 right out of the box which most people would be like holy sh** that’s fast! Lol. I did plan on “hooning” it with my son in a near by parking lot and get used to it. Then we’ll go for it and run it like the street missle it is!

Exactly my plan @ChemEng! I mean it’s 60 right out of the box which most people would be like holy sh** that’s fast! Lol. I did plan on “hooning” it with my son in a near by parking lot and get used to it. Then we’ll go for it and run it like the street missle it is!
Just to be fully transparent, out of the box I switched out the reciever to work with my NB4… and while I was in there I tossed in a castle 1650 combo, promodeler 630 servo, scortched fenders and titanium center drive shafts…. But other than that it is totally stock…

With that said I don’t recommend any of that for day 1 (other than the fenders, they keep the crud out).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back