Talion Thinking about buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdog3890

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Notorious
Tho king about getting a tailon what’s everyone’s thoughts/reviews ? Does it really run 70+?

With 6s and the hispeed pinion included, yes. Can you do this for extended periods without overheating or breaking things, not really.
But it's still fun as heck. I love mine. Can't wait to get it on the track in a few weeks!
With the stock pinion it's still a beast on 6s :D
Google some stock talion speed tests on youtube.

Running stock (so 13T pinion) everything my Talion can hit 51mph in a car park that's about 90 metres wide. I reckon it would go faster if I had a longer stretch of tarmac. I wouldn't be surpised to get to 70 (or at least very close) if I swapped in the speed pinion (20T) that's supplied with it, and had a longer run.

I love it, if you have another Arrma vehicle, I think it's a no brainer. I think I may even like it more than my Kraton. I'll be trying to test the speed this weekend, but it does do 70mph

Yeah I have a granite just looking for something to race like a Truggy or a buggy ....

Don't think about it...get it, they've awesome! 70mph no problem with pinion.

What @arrmadillo said......never think......I haven't thought for myself or made any plan or decision my self since I got married 25 years ago. Any thoughts I have are given to me :ROFLMAO: My wife will tell you all to quickly that I never think!
Haha right on just so many race options from all kinds of companies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back