Kraton Thinking about getting a Kraton Exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marucci87

Reaction score
I’m thinking about building a 1/5 Kraton Exb. I already have a Outcast 8s with some M2c parts and a HW max5 800kv combo. I also have a xmaxx. Is the Kraton different enuf to justify having that and a Outcast? Anyone that has both prefer one over the other?

Last edited:
I’m thinking about building a Kraton Exb. I already have a Outcast 8s with some M2c parts and a HW max5 800kv combo. I also have a xmaxx. Is the Kraton different enuf to justify having that and a Outcast? Anyone that has both prefer one over the other?
Hey all I can tell you is—kraton 6s v5 is awesome!! To me, best truck out there. I prove that out at the track every time. Enjoy it.

I have Notorious but its scale 1:8 (6s) and that is chalk & cheese when I compare it to my K8S EXB - I'm def happy keeping mine
I guess having a 6s & 8s would be a good compromise as they are sooo different to drive - maybe go for the Kraton 6s as you already have the Outcast 8s?

I accidentally ordered a Traxxas Trx4 unassembled chassis kit, it’s my first crawler. I don’t like crawlers, but I enjoy building kits and painting body’s and it looks like a fun kit to build I figured don’t knock it till you try it. If I don’t like it I can always put it up on eBay or let it sit on the shelf. For under 480 shipped with a body and all the electronics how can you go wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back